[90] Indigent [RQ]

Prompt: Liam is Niall's bodyguard, the boy under protection when being the president's pride and joy. Niall is a very needy person, and Liam has his limits when it comes to the president's son whining and begging for every little thing. Limits that matter.

Requested by: SarahBroch

In-di-gent: A needy person.

Niall woke up one morning to a knock on his door. A soft groan escaped past his dry lips, the Irish boy soon licking them before he opened the door, greeted by his bodyguard who looked as stunning as ever.

Liam, the bodyguard, walked in with a plate of breakfast, setting said food down on the side table as Niall crawled back into his bed with a cute yawn. The older male couldn't help but coo at the boy, but he continued to stay serious for the job right after.

“Is there anything else that'd make your new morning more pleasurable, Niall,” Liam had to ask, raising a brow at the cute male. But Niall shook his head, shooing the taller brunette away with a sly smile.

The bodyguard walked out with a small smile on his face, feeling relieved that Niall didn't want anything else. It was odd, since Niall had an actual butler, but Liam was deemed the caretaker instead, giving the younger male food, beverages and other amenities.

Louis, Niall's friend and actual butler, still did his bidding and gained his hourly pay, which came out to be the best situation for them both.

They got to spend a lot more time together, resulting in them bonding and becoming closer as Louis had done his ongoing job. The feathery haired male didn't mind aiding Niall in any type of way, but Liam was surely the main focus when it comes to wanting something.

Niall usually wanted a plentiful amount of things throughout the day, but he was feeling a little sick to his stomach, calling Louis to his room as carefully as he could, hearing the footsteps only moments later.

Louis came into the room with soke medicine, Liam already informing him about Niall's health before he was called. The sick male smiled at the butler and friend, taking said medicine after letting out a small thank you before exhaling.

He didn't want to do anything for the rest of the day, but he knew that he had his own duties that required more than enough effort. It made him annoyed just thinking about the tasks, but he knew that Liam would take care of them, or at least he hoped so.

Once he called the muscular man back into the room, he was greeted with the gorgeous brown eyes, which only faded into a darker shade as he seemed angry at the request to do certain chores. Niall had his own jobs around the mansion, while Liam did as well, so having to do more than necessary was obviously troubling.

Liam did appreciate Niall, loving the fact that he got to see him everyday, but the president's son continued to pile more and more work onto him, resulting him to fall into a mild depression, anxiety evident when dealing with his daily actions. It was awful for the brunette man.

He didn't want to leave Niall behind and all of the riches in the midst of it all, but he had his own mental health to worry about and a bright future with the money that he was receiving.

But with Niall's continuous antics and neediness, it was all becoming too much, and Liam had enough of the ignorance of Niall. He didn't want to storm into Mr.Horan's office on that cloudy day, and he didn't to quit his job, but he had to for his mental state.

Bobby, Niall's father, felt horrible about Liam's situation with his son, but he let the troubled man go without a fight, because it was easier that way.