[123] A Happy Life [RQ]

Prompt: Niall and Liam have just gotten married and want to talk about their future endeavors. Meanwhile, their friends Ali and Zayn are celebrating their 10 month anniversary with their adopted twins that they loved so much.

Requested by: LouisLover2017

The friends and family of both men whistle, applaud and awe at them as they sealed their I do's with a passionate kiss and a hug that brought them closer than ever before. After pulling away though, they were left with smiles on their faces and beet red cheeks as they looked out at the large number of people.

"This is beginning of a bright future for the both of us, Ni. Nothing will ruin what we have." Niall nodded, feeling his cheeks become redder as Liam whispered those words into his ear. He felt safe, complete and content with himself, knowing that he'll have Liam in his life forever.

Niall could see Ali and Zayn though, both tearing up as their children played with their toys at the table beside them. They were surely happy for the newly wedded couple, Ali wishing that one day she'd be up there with Zayn to confess their love and form a tight bond together.

He brought himself back to reality though, letting Liam lead them both to their table where their parents and siblings sat at. They were greeted with hugs, smiles, and kisses on the cheek before getting the chance to sit down.

It made them know right then and there that their decision was right; that they were meant to be married and happy together for as long as they live. Niall knew that from the beginning.

Ali and Zayn went over to them after they had their own time together though, the twins Camille and Jacob following suit with their toys in hand. They gave the married couple smiles before taking seats next to them.

"You guys looked beautiful up there," Ali commented as her left hand was laced with Zayn's right. Niall and Liam smiled as they blushed at the other couple, glancing at each other before the younger one spoke up.

"Thank you, Ali. We hope to see you and Zee up there doing the same thing. But there's no need to rush as it took Li and I six years to finally get married." Ali and Zayn chuckled at them, looking at each other as Liam rolled his eyes jokingly.

"I'm sure it won't be long but aren't you two going to go your honeymoon right after this? Shouldn't you be packed up and ready to go?" Niall nodded, taking Camille's toy as she handed it to him with a bright smile.

"Yeah, we packed last night after making our reservations. We'll go back to the house and leave when we get into some comfortable clothing. We'll make sure to send you tons of photos though, as we'll be going to Hawaii." Ali rolled her eyes jokingly this time, laughing softly along with Zayn who was playing with their kids with a big smile on his face.

"I'm sure you two will have an amazing time then, but make sure to be safe and to not get into too much trouble. You know how the both of you can be when not being supervised by the people who love you." Niall chuckles, shamefully looking down at his and Liam's hands that were laced together so perfectly as the heat made them sweaty, but neither of them cared at all.

"Yeah, we know. There'll be enough people to tell us to calm down and behave when we're at the spas, beaches, and the hotel. If something does go wrong though, we'll make sure to tell you all that occurred." Ali smiled, feeling happy for the pair in front of her that deserved more than they received, even if they were finally married and bonded together for life.

After all that the pair had gone through with the exes, financial errors and people who disrespected what they had entirely. What they had was special, real and raw and people can't deal with that fact because they're jealous.