[144] Doctor Horan [RQ] [!]

Prompt: Niall has a new patient that comes in and he doesn't know if he'll be able to handle himself.

Dedicated To: KissingWhiteLies

Niall stepped out of the small office that he had in the moderately sized hospital, walking past the waiting to speak with Louis, a friend and receptionist who worked for most of the day.

“Do I have anyone coming in today, Lou?” The frailer male nodded, looking through Niall's schedule that he created before speaking.

“For now, all you have is a new patient today, Liam Payne. It'll just be a routine Checkup so nothing too strenuous after yesterday's heavy workload.” Niall sighs in relief, checking the time on his watch and glancing over at Liam's scheduled time.

“He'll be here in about five minutes, so I should make sure everything's ready.” Louis nods Niall's way as he sets off back to his office, hands stuffed in the clean, white pockets of the coat he wore.

Those five minutes passed like a breeze, Niall standing near outside of his office as he waited for the time to go and receive the patient he had.

When it did become time, the Irishman stepped out of the smaller hallway and walked towards the waiting room, clipboard in hand as he wore a serious face that appeared neatly shaven.

“Liam Payne,” Niall spoke clearly, waiting until seeing a slightly taller brunette stand up and head towards him, hands stuffed in his jean pockets.

Niall didn't say another word until asking Liam to stand in front of the height measurement contraption and to take off his shoes to weigh him properly.

The buff brunette kept them off as they entered the smaller males office, Niall closing the door while Liam sat down on the hospital bed.

“Since this is just a standard checkup, I'm assuming you know what to do already, so follow my lead.” Liam nods, looking at Niall the entire time as the Irishman touched him delicately whenever doing a new objective for the process at hand.

As the objectives went on, Liam began to realize an important message that he forgot about this appointment with Doctor Horan.

“Doctor Horan, I totally forgot that I had to do a physical exam as well. I hope it isn't any trouble, but could we continue along with that as well.” Niall looks at him wearing a raised brow, going over to the clipboard to reassure himself of the particular tasks ahead for the day.

“You're lucky I'm not busy today, but we'll get right into it since I just finished. I'll be right back, but I'm expecting you to be wearing this when I check on you again, okay?” Liam nods, standing up from the bed to begin taking off the clothing he wore as Niall left in a swift manner.

The Irishman carefully made his way back towards Louis in a type of rush that he never experienced before, breathing a little heavy when getting to the receptionist's side in seconds.

“This new patient is driving me insane, Lou. I know I'm working, but is it bad that I want to rip off all of my clothing and have him take me on that bed.” Louis laughs softly, looking over at Niall whose wearing a serious look on his disheveled face.

“I have no part in this, Niall, but if you want to have sëx on that bed with a patient, go right ahead. It'll be apart of the checkup like everything else involved, correct?” Niall smirks a little, patting Louis' shoulder before making his way back to the office where Liam sat back down on the bed.

“Good, I'm glad you didn't take so long, Mr.Payne,” Niall said as he locked the door carefully, stepping over to the taller brunette to lie him down on the bed with every ounce of care that he had in him.