[94] Buttons of Ecstasy [RQ]

Prompt: Liam and Niall have to suffer through a family dinner, the Payne's and the Horan's getting together for food and plentiful conversations. But Liam has an idea that'll make their night way more fun, especially for Niall.

Requested by: YaoiGirl111

The feeling of worry engulfed Niall in such a way that it seemed a little worrying. Him and his boyfriend's family were having dinner together, and he felt more than nervous about it. Him and Liam had been together for over two years then, and they wanted to have a dinner for celebrating that and coming together as a huge family.

Niall's family only met Liam's a few times, but they were all good meetings, learning more about the other in such a way that seemed perfect yet a little embarrassing. Liam, on the other hand, felt more confident than he ever has.

He knew what he was going to bring up at the table, especially his future with Niall, and how he was going to be around his lover's family. The elder brunette wanted to make sure that things would go well, even if he had a different plan that seemed dangerous yet very exciting.

Liam walked into Niall's bedroom just as the smaller male had gotten fully ready, sporting a gentle smile when seeing his gorgeous lover. Niall smiled back when seeing Liam, wrapping his arms around him before feeling something on his lower back. He frowned and pulled away before his eyes grew wide and his cheeks became pink.

“Liam, why did you bring that here! I got that for when we are at your house,” Niall whined, earning a smirk from Liam who was already wanting to shove the slightly curved toy into the gorgeous twink of his. He wanted to hear Niall beg and whine for him to stop, already.

“I thought we could have a little fun during dinner, and you can't say no to say your master says.” Niall glared deep into Liam's eyes, groaning moments later as the elder put on a pout. He couldn't say no to Liam, but he knew that things would become horrible so fast.

But he had bent over on the bed after pulling down his pants, eyes squeezed shut as he could hear Liam preparing the toy with more than enough lube that should help the toy slip into the smaller brunette's oh so tight hole.

Niall had winced when feeling it penetrate the outer skin, biting his bottom lip a little as Liam moaned softly at the scene in front of him. He was ready to show his baby a good time, but also embarrass him a little for what he had done before that night of the family dinner.

The smaller male had gotten used to it a little faster than with the other toys, licking his lips as he turned to meet Liam's lips with his own. Liam pulled Niall's pants up as they did so, smiling through the passionate kiss before there was a knock at the door. Niall pulled away first, a red shade coating his cheeks as Liam smirked.

Niall then went to answer the door, opening it to reveal that it was his mother who was smiling from ear to ear. “Dinner should be ready in a little bit, love. Be sure to come down when it's ready, okay?” Her son nodded, giving her a kiss to the cheek before closing the door.

He then turned back to Liam who was still smirking a little, going over with his phone as he opened the app for the Bluetooth toy. The taller brunette turned it to the first setting, creating a small buzz as Niall began to moan softly. It was a surprising feeling, but the smaller male wanted to feel something more intense.

“You like this feeling, babe,” Liam whispered into his lover's ear, turning up the toy to the third setting, which sent vibrations up and down Niall's body as he bit his bottom lip hard and pressed his back to the door. The elder male was getting what he wanted, but he knew for sure that he didn't want to get caught doing it in front of his family and eventually step family.

So he had turned it back down to the first setting, letting Niall properly walk as Liam helped go downstairs to the dining room. They were going to make it through the dinner, but with that toy and a load of teasing along the way. It was going to be good.

Eventually, the food was ready and the two families were seated at the large table, digging into their food and talking whenever they could do so.

“So, Niall, do you think that you'll go to that college with Liam, like how you said you would?” Niall nodded, setting down his fork before wiping away at his mouth.

“I think I will, yeah. I mean, we have different majors, but they're both at the specific college, wh-which seems like fate to me...” Karen nodded, smiling a little before turning to Niall's parents. Liam had turned the toy up to the second setting, chuckling softly as he noticed Niall turning red yet again. He was winning.

More questions had been thrown throughout the night, and Liam had made the toy become worse and worse after a couple of questions had been answered by Niall. The frail brunette was trying his best to keep his posture and remain content throughout the dinner, but he wasn't doing well.

Eventually, the adults had left the table to explore the home more thoroughly, to get an insight on the Horan's life in a more indepth feel. It left the couple to be alone, and for Niall to be begging for Liam in the most erotic way possible. He had enough of the teasing.

“Why do you have to be so cruel and conniving,” Niall whispered into Liam's ear seductively, delicately running his fingers across the elder male's crotch as Niall's breath ghosted past his neck. Liam shivered a little, but didn't want to be defeated; he wanted to be strong and show Niall a more glorious time with the precious toy.

“It's a specialty of mine, darling. A way to show you that I care enough to pleasure you in such a erotic and stealthy kind of manner.” Liam runs his left hand along Niall's sidd. “I'm sure you're enjoying it, but you just don't want to admit it, hm?” The smaller one nodded a little, his cheeks turning a darker shade of pink before the vibrations become more intense, Liam quieting the oncoming moan with his lips on Niall's.

It was certainly a surprise to feel something so intense from such a small toy, but he was living for it, loving every second of it as Liam was controlling it with ease. Niall was surely wanting more than just the toy at that point though, wanting to be stretched out so Liam could join in on the ecstasy, but that'd have to wait a while.

They finished their little time together just when their parents came back into the room with dessert, and Niall certainly wasn't ready for more after all that had happened. He had ate enough plates anyway, and so had Liam, but they didn't want to be rude.

“Can we be excused? I think we've had enough to eat, but we'll be back later for the movie, yeah,” Niall said with the kindest smile on his face. The pair of parents had nodded, shooing them away with sweet smiles and light laughs as Liam gripped his right hand with his own left.

The two then left and went up to Niall's bedroom, Niall closing and locking the door behind them as Liam was casually working with the vibrations on the toy, catching Niall off guard as he kept his body pressed against the door.

Liam was a little eager with his actions, but he wanted to see the sweet results as he stepped up to his lover, flipping him over as he got on his knees. The elder brunette then pulled down Niall's pants and boxers in one swift motion, spreading the male's cheeks next to reveal the toy and his stretched out hole.

It was certainly a gorgeous sight to behold, but he wanted to let their sexual time wait for the next night. Niall had been extra horny for the past few days, and Liam knew that for sure, but breaking him in until it was the right time was a perfect idea; Liam thought.

So, when Liam had slipped Niall's lower garments up, the frailer male whined and turned around, hoping and praying that Liam would've fücked him right then and there, but he was disappointed with the outcome. He needed him.

“When will you make love to me, Li...” Niall said with a pout, cupping Liam's cheeks in his hands after he turned around to meet his gaze. Liam shrugged, a smirk playing on his lips as he gripped Niall's waist in his warm hands.

“When I'm done teasing your pretty, little hole...”

~*~

Author's Note:

Finally, a new one shot! I'll be attempting to post the other requested ones before my break ends, so be on the lookout for more until April 2nd! I love you all so much and I hope you enjoyed! x