[42] His Dom Daddy

Contains: Dom!Liam (27), Little/Girly!Niall (19)

The blonde, young lad sucks on his pacifier as he steps into his daddy's office, the sweet lady at the front desk leading him to it since he has never been here before.

Liam and Niall, a hot dom and his cute baby boy, started their relationship just three weeks before this day and everything has been going well for the two. The older, Dom brunette called Niall down to his office, his butler bringing him over, to get a present from him.

He loves to spoil his baby boy, with anything and everything that he likes, from what he knows, and today's gift would definitely make his Niall very happy. Liam's sure of it.

When the small blonde boy steps up towards Liam's desk, the older man typing away at the computer, he pulls out his pacifier and sighs softly, rubbing his eyes cutely.

"Daddy... I was sleeping..." He said in a slightly high voice, making Liam look up at him, sporting a gentle smile.

"I'm sorry, love, I just couldn't wait to give you a gift." Niall's eyes grow wide and he can't help but run around to his side and jump on his lap. Liam chuckles softly at how his baby is so excited.

The blonde really loves gifts and Liam spoils him with a lot of them. He really enjoys it when he sees his little one so happy, since it makes him so happy.

"What'd you give me, daddy? A new toy? A new nappy?" Liam's smile only grows as he takes the present out from the desk drawer, a decent sized box that makes the blonde gasp.

"I-It is a toy!" The brunette smiles big before removing his arm that was around his baby.

He unwraps the gift and opens the lid on top, taking out a choker with a heart at one end and the hooks on the other. Niall frowns a bit, which makes Liam a bit sad.

"Its for you, baby; its so people know that you're mine. Sort of like a collar, but cuter, look." He unhooks the hooks from the one then wraps the soft fabric around his baby's neck. He hooks the pink, fluffy hooks back together before making Niall look at him.

He bites his lower lip to hide a throaty groan, eyeing Niall's gift as the blonde blushes. "I-It is soft, Daddy, and very cute on me, b-but what does it say?" He asks his older half after glancing at the mirror that's on the desk.

"It says Daddy's Baby Girl in white letters, love. You are my baby girl and I love you so much. Your perfect porcelain skin, you slim and beautiful body, your cute nose, lips, eyes, and face; everything is perfect about you." Niall blushes harder and hides his face in his little blanket.

Liam chuckles as his heart swoons, taking away the blanket from his face before placing his warm, large hard on the blonde's right thigh. "Th-Thank you for everything, Daddy... You're t-too sweet." The brunette smirks a bit while rubbing the adorable blonde's thigh, licking his lips slowly.

"I try my best for you, baby girl. I want you happy, all day and night, and I want it to be because of me. Do I make you happy all day everyday?" Niall grins big before nodding, pressing a quick kiss to Liam's lips. The older man sighs happily before moving the hairs from Niall's face so he can see.

"I'm glad to hear that, my love. Do you want to stay here Daddy as he works? It'll get quite boring in here, but you make me more motivated." Niall continues to smile, only gently, moving a bit so Liam can see the screen of his computer.

"I've got some toys over there though, actually; I was always thinking about you coming here so you can go play if you want, I won't mind. I just want to see your beautiful face, when I can."