[Pt.3] The Lonely Omega

Niall

The door to the bedroom slams open as I'm bursting tears out of my puffy eyes and when I realize that Louis and Liam were standing there, I still continue to cry in my warm, clammy hands. The door closes from what I can hear over my sobs and when I feel the dip in front of me, I slowly stop crying when I see Liam sitting there. "H-How could you d-do this to m-me, L-Liam..?" I asked through my continuous sobbing as I slightly hear him whimper as he places his hand over my left leg.

"I'm sorry, Niall.. I re-really am... I'm a man whore, I know, babe.. It's just. I'm literally, almost always, horny and I feel as if you won't help me when I need it so I go to Zayn.. Well, went to Zayn, since he's dead." A small smile spread across my face. "He is?" I ask softly. "Mhm.. Thank Harry for that. I'm still really sorry.. How can you forgive me?" He asked as I wiped the tears away from my face and eyes.

"I hate to be possessive..." He places his hand over my left cheek. "I'll never think you are. I'll do anything to make my, baby love me again." My cheeks flushed slightly. "Two things then: one, you'll have to stay in the house, at all times. Harry and Larry will be the captains." He nods gently. "I can handle that." He says with a small smile, making me smile.

"Good, now, the second one: you have to be with me at all times, alright? If I have to go to the bathroom, you're coming with me," "I'm alright with that, babe." He said with a slight smirk as I bit my bottom lip, hiding a smile. "we're obviously going to shower together, if I have to put a keypad lock on the bedroom door, I will." He shakes his head gently as he chuckles. "You won't have to do that, babe. Trust me, yeah?"

I nod. "Alright. So are we both clear on this?" "I'm clear." Louis interrupts as I jump slightly. "I kinda forgot that you were here, Lou." He laughs softly. "It's okay. I'll tell Harry the news!" He then skips out of the room as I roll my eyes playfully.

"So yeah. We clear?" Liam nods gently, closing the door after he stood, climbing on top of me afterwards. "Totally clear, baby." He then starts planting small kisses to my neck, making me blush and slightly moan. "Hey, Li..?" "Yes, baby cakes?" He whispered in my ear before nipping it at softly. "C-Can we try for a baby? Or wolf baby, at least?" He smiles against my ear. "Of course we can. This soon in our relationship though?"

I nod softly as he holds my sides gently. "Okay then.. Can I go rough on you though? I wanna hear you moan my name so loud that the whole camp can hear and know that you're mine and only mine." I giggle softly. "Okay, daddy, you can go rough on me." He smirks before starting to take off his clothes then mine afterwards.

"Can we have some twins..?" He asked seductively in my right ear before starting to suck on my neck again. "I-I can't determine how many I have, L-Liam.. I'd rather just have one.." Liam kisses my newly made hickey as I whine. "Okay, baby.. One is enough... I want more love bites on you, though." I pout. "They feel good, but they hurt, daddy.." He grins. "I know, baby. I just want people to know that you're really mine."

A darkened blush appeared on my pale face as the latter man smirked down at me. "How about you ride me, baby? It'd be easier for me to stay inside of you, and such." I giggled softly. "Okay, daddy. Make sure you lock the door, though." He looks at the door, twists his two fingers to the left, making the door lock. "Cool, right?" I nod softly as he chuckles.

"Now where were we?" I smile before Liam slams his lips down onto my soft ones.

Louis

"Hazza, Hazza, Hazza!" I squealed as I plopped down next to him on our bed. "Yes, babe?" He asked with a soft smile. "We're the kings now!!" Harry's eyes blew wide open as he threw his phone at the end of the bed, pulling me into a hug afterwards. "How did this happen?!" He asked after the short hug, a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Well, since Liam hurt Niall, Niall told Liam two things that he had to follow, alright? The first one inclined Liam to stop being the king and make you and I the kings!" Harry kisses me roughly right afterwards, catching me off guard as I smiled again. "Let's make us some, wolf babies." I giggled. "But, Liam and Niall are already doing that." He rolls his eyes. "So what? I want some wolf babies of our own, babe." I blushed.

"Okay, daddy..." Harry smirks before literally ripping off our clothes. "We can get new clothes." He said with a small blush as I chuckled. "Yeah, yeah. Just make out with me and fuck me, you tall beast." He smirked and slammed his lips onto mine furiously.

-about an hour later-

Niall

Pulling off of Liam, I feel the wolves already in my slightly swollen stomach as Liam cleans himself up. "Look at that, our babies are already moving around in there, so adorable." I smile at Liam before he pecks my lips with the same smile on his face. "I love you so much, Liam.." I tell him as I stare into his grey eyes.

"I love you so much too, babe. I will, forever." I blushed again as the feeling in my stomach starts to feel worse. "These wolves sure like to move around a lot.. Just like their, daddy." I said, continuously looking at Liam. "I sure love to move around inside your tight arse, that's for sure." I hit his bare chest playfully as my cheeks started to burn more.

"Shush it you, or no sex for a week." He frowned and pouted. "Okay, I'm sorry, babe." He pleaded, giving me those puppy-dog eyes. "I know your sorry, you don't need to give me those eyes of yours." He smiles gently and pecks my lips. "You think your ready to pop yet, baby?" I nod gently.

"I'll just go in the bathroom. In which you'll come with me." I grabbed his hand after getting off of the bed, slightly struggling, and pulled him into our bathroom. I leaned myself against the lower cabinet door, breathing heavily as Liam locked the door, coming up to me as he sighed. "You ready?" I nod softly.

"I'm ready, Liam..."

- - - - - -

Okay, so! There's one more part after this then I was thinking about doing a, vampire, short story? Hopefully y'all will be okay with that, since ya don't comment your thoughts enough. ;) I still love the reads and I hope you are enjoying these one-shots. <3

Until the next and final part, I love all you little beans. <3