[Pt.3] My Popstar

niall

as everyone sleeps in their little cubicles, I'm on the long couch, with a big, fuzzy blanket, on my phone, listening to music as I'm on twitter. a normal boy is who I am, but I'm a normal boy who has a popstar as their boyfriend. be jealous, everyone. everyone is actually jealous though, on twitter, but why wouldn't they be? I mean, I'm with the hottest man on planet earth for crying out loud. no one can be better than, liam.

not even myself, to be honest. I am cute, adorable, small and such, but I'm nothing compared to my big teddy bear, liam. he's just the sweetest guy on planet earth, who loves me to death. he even let me be the big spoon once, in his little bed, it was great. I wish liam and I could be married already. that way everyone could be jealous that I'm with the hottest man earth, and that he's my husband.

we'll eventually get married, but I want that day to be sooner, much sooner. I'm a very impatient Irishman who drinks and eats how ever much he feels the need to. which is a lot, I may add. I'm pretty sure you already know about my food and drink habits, if not, then you're dumb. sorry not sorry. everyone should know now that I love food, even the other lads know. and they just met me a few hours ago.

anyway, I'm still sitting on the large and comfy couch and I faintly hear footsteps, coming closer as I look my phone, a pair of hands touching my shoulders with a smile appearing on my face. "hey, baby." a husky and deep voice whispered in my ear. "hey, babe. couldn't sleep?" he exhales against my neck softly. "yeah.. I needed my baby with me. I know the little cubicle is too small.." I smiled.

"sleep with me on the couch, popstar." he smiled as I looked his way, before he slipped in next to me on the wide and large couch, wearing only his boxers as I'm wearing only boxers as well. he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his crotch, making us both moan quietly.

"baby.." he moaned against my ear, nibbling on it softly, causing me to shudder from his touch. "yes..?" my breath hitched as he grinds up against my bum, slowly but roughly. "I want you to ride me.." my cheeks burned. "b-but.. everyone else is literally right over there, l-liam.." he starts licking my neck. "who cares about them, baby.. they've heard my loud moans before. I've heard their moans as well." I giggled softly.

"this is different though.. their so close to us, babe." he grips my waist gently. "do you want me to take you into the party part of this bus? I'll make your arse burn.." goosebumps appeared all over my body from his sexual words. "make my arse burn then, babe.." he smirks and grips my hand. "you're going to regret this. baby." I chuckled. "I know I will, daddy..."

about an hour later-party room

I grip liams shoulders softly, panting heavily as he looks at me with tired eyes. "now that made me really tired.." he said as the purple lighting travels around the long room. "and that made my arse burn." he chuckled. "I told you it would, baby. but I know it felt good." I nodded gently. "it felt fantastic.. thanks for that." he smiles. "anything for my little prodigy." I smirked. "what do you mean by that?" he smiles.

"I heard you singing in the shower once. your voice is so powerful yet soft, and it's really beautiful, baby. the other guys want to hear you tomorrow. you have to sing for them, for me." I sighed. "I really have to? I'll be too shy.." he moves a sweaty strip of my hair put of my face as he smiles again. "I could sing with you, baby." I nodded quickly. "please do.." he pecks my lips. "how about we sing Fireproof together?"

I squealed quietly. "I absolutely adore that song, babe! I feel like that's our song. our theme song." he laughs softly. "I kinda think that too.." I laugh this time. "yeah.. so we're singing that together then?" he nods. "I can't wait for the morning." I giggled again. "me neither.."

the morning-front part of the bus

liam grips my hand as we look at Louis and Harry, who are smiling and waiting in anticipation to hear my lovely voice. "you ready guys?" louis asks before liam and I nod. I let out a huff of breath before starting to sing part of the song.

I think I'm gonna lose my mind,
Something deep inside me, I can't give up,
I think I'm gonna lose my mind,
I roll and I roll 'til I'm out of luck, yeah,

I'm feeling something deep inside,
Hotter than a jet stream burning up,
I got a feeling deep inside,
It's taking, it's taking all I got, yeah,

'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,
And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,
It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe you are fireproof,
'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do.

once liam and I finish the last part of the song, Harry and Louis start clapping loudly, smiles on all of our faces."that was outstanding, niall!" my cheeks burn again as liam squeezes my hand with a grin on his face now. "you have a beautiful voice, niall." Harry says as my blush becomes worse. "would you like to be in the band with us?" liam asks as Larry smiles wide.

"I would love to be in the band with you guys..!" they all cheered. "but.." they all stopped cheering, frowns forming as their smiles disappear. "I don't want people to hate me.. like everyone." everyone sighs. "if everyone hates you, then fück them. you're perfect, niall. your voice is beautiful." they all nod as I blush again. "thanks, guys.." they smiled altogether.

"it's no problem." they all patted my shoulder as I bit my lower lip. "so. we'll be at the stadium in about two hours. you had plenty of time to rehearse the newer songs." I nod at louis' statement. "gotcha, louis." he then walks off into the party room of the bus with harry, leaving liam and I alone.

"I can't believe I'm in the band with you, babe!" he chuckles. "I can't believe it either. you have such an amazing voice and I'm glad you're with us." I blushed even darker this time. "why don't we celebrate me being in the band now, by me fücking you?" he smirks. "I love it when you're inside of me, baby.." I giggled. "to the bathroom then, my popstar?" he smiled.

"to the bathroom, my little popstar."

-----

cute but weird ending.

hope you enjoyed! (:

until the next one-shot