[111] Photo Worthy [RQ] [!]

Prompt: Liam takes secret photos of his classmate Niall throughout the day, gathering them all in one group to appreciate the Irishman that he found to be so beautiful. But what would happen if Niall were to find out about these photos? Would it end in turmoil?

Requested by: YaoiGirl111

The young Englishman followed his usual path during the school day, smiling at his friends and the people he knew well enough while he made it to his final class with his camera in hand. He always managed to take as many photos as he could throughout the long and tiring days.

Liam mostly enjoyed taking photos of his classmate Niall Horan though, finding him more attractive than any of the other guys in the college that they're in together. They don't have the same personality, figure or anything that Niall does justice with. Even if someone were to try and be like the Irishman, it wouldn't work.

Figuring out that Niall had a little bit of attraction towards him didn't help his case though, since Liam was close to being in love with the guy after knowing him for nearly two years. They had a good friendship yes, but they never talked about going beyond that and leading it into something more intense.

Liam was too afraid to bring up that topic even if he knew that Niall had a little feelings towards him, but he was still certain that he'd be rejected like how he was with past crushes. One day he'd have to man up and talk with Niall about everything, but until then he'd continue to stockpile a lot of pictures and create his story board that was filled with images of Niall.

So far, it was nearly complete. The Englishman had images of Niall in different angles when shirtless, not shirtless, yawning, sleeping, jogging, talking with friends, in the bathroom, only in his boxers (when they would play video games together), and even when he was swimming during the steaming days of summer.

Liam wasn't ashamed of his choice in deciding this hobby of taking photos with Niall in them, but he knew that what he was doing was an invasion of privacy; if Niall were to find out.

Stopping his huge collection would only end when he has the last specific photos that he needed to complete it. They'd be really difficult to get, since Niall had to be naked and having sëx with him, but Liam would figure it out.

If he has to go up and admit his feelings to Niall like ripping off a bandaid, then he'd do just that to get what he wants. It seems to be the only option as he never goes to parties to get plastered or is never vulnerable enough to do what Liam wants from him. His thoughts seemed a little far fetched, but he didn't want to ruin the Irishman's life and hurt him altogether.

He wanted to show Niall how much he cared and loved him after the last couple of years, to show him that he was art in Liam's eyes. The slightly older brunette has to act on his emotions though, and it had to be some time soon.

His thoughts lasted so long that he dazed out through all of the class, rubbing his eyes to gain his focus back to realize that Niall was in front of him clutching his books against his chest.

“I was wondering if I could come to your dorm and study for a little bit? I know you don't have your roommate there often, but mine mentioned that he'll be having guests over, and I need to study. So can I?” Liam smiled, nodding without hesitation as he gathered his belongings and stuffed them into his bag that wasn't heavy in the slightest. He didn't think of the reason why he shouldn't have Niall overx though.

They made it to Liam's bedroom rather quickly though, the elder one of the two closing the door behind them both as they slipped off their shoes. The pair then made their way towards Liam's shared bedroom, Niall noticing the large board until Liam tried to bring it down quickly.