[19] The Wonderful Snowstorm [RQ]

[This was a request from @SarahBroch, thank you btw and I hope y'all enjoy!]

Warning: Loads of fluffiness, cuteness and adorableness

Niall

I pack my last set of clothing for the holiday break me and my parents are having and since we are sharing this large cabin with another family, I better get used to sharing things. There's only four rooms: One room for each of the two parents, one for me and the other family's son and another for the other family's older daughter. Hopefully my roommate won't be obnoxious.

If he's cute, I might just sleep on the couch, if there is one, because I can't handle sleeping in the same room, hell, maybe even sleeping in the same bed with another cute guy. I'll have to go through with it though since I hate sleeping in an open area. Usually, the living rooms in cabins are more open, but the bedrooms are smaller but real comfy.

I'll most likely have to sleep with this other guy. If he's gay like me, then we won't have problems with sleeping with each other. I'm sure he'd enjoy it and would want to spoon with me since I'm kinda sexy. I can't wait for that, so let's just hope that this other guy is cute.

I walk down the steps of the house and stop at the front door where my parents are. "You ready, Niall?" Me dad asks as I nod. "I'm ready; Do you know if the son of the other family is gay?" I ask out of the blue, making my parents laugh gently together. "He is, Niall. Don't try anything crazy with him though, even though he's kinda like a punk type of kid. He's your age by the way." I nod. "Alright, dad. I love punk guys."