[49] Long Distance [RQ]

Liam and Niall have been long distance dating for a long while now. They decide to finally meet up and well. Fluff. Enjoy! x

Dedicated to: Aney_Ney

June 2015

Niall opens up his Skype on his laptop, eagerly waiting for his boyfriend, Liam, to call him. He and Liam have been dating for about three years, long distance wise, and they couldn't be happier.

They've been wanting to meet up in person, but haven't had the time to as their schedules are very screwed up and busy. Once their schedules are good enough though, the two will definitely meet up, because they are very eager.

Niall receives a message from Liam after coming out from the bathroom, his feet moving quickly before he jumps on the bed. He scans the message quickly and his heart skips a beat.

Message Received From 💗Leeyum💗:

Hi babyyy!!! I've been thinking about you all day and I NEED to see your face, love. Please hit that video call button because I know you're there. Ilysm, baby! x

He instantly hits the call button and gets himself situated with where he is on his bed. As he leans against the headboard, Liam pops up onto the screen shirtless, smiling big and bright.

"Hi, baby," he says sweetly, making Niall smile. The love that Niall has for Liam is really strong; very powerful and amazing, all in one.

"Hi, LiLi. How was your day today?" The blonde asks his slightly older boyfriend, fixing his shirt that is slightly wrinkly; its Liam's, big shirt. He sent it to Niall for his birthday and it certainly surprised the blonde; in a great way.

"It was good, but since I'm talking to you now, it's great; you make me so happy." Liam confesses to his long lasting lover. Niall blushes of course, hiding his face in his own hands. The brunette chuckles, shaking his head at his adorable man.

"You make me so happy as well, LiLi. I wish I could hold you and kiss you though." Niall states with a pout and a frown. Liam follows afterward, placing  two fingers on Niall as he is on the screen.

"Same here, Ni. I actually have this week off, but knowing out schedule that-" The man gets cut off his lover's loud gasp, making him jump. Niall leaves the camera to run around screaming in his house, making Liam smile, but feel scared.

When he comes back into view, tears are in his eyes as he shows Liam his schedule for the weekend, well week. "You are free as well." Liam says happily, tears welling up slowly. Niall nods quickly and throws the notebook onto the bed.

"I--We! Are finally f-free, Li. I need to see you. Please come and see me--please!" Liam chuckles dryly and sniffles, wiping away his thick tears. Of course he is going to see his baby after all of this.

"I'll be there by tomorrow, love. I know your address and everything. I can't believe I'm saying this, but..." He looks into Niall's eyes through the camera and smiles bright and big.

"I-I'll see you tomorrow, love."

Niall waits patiently for Liam, who's flight has just landed, while pacing back and forth. He's currently in the waiting room, but he can still see when the passengers are leaving from the plane.

The blonde has waited so long to see Liam; three, long years. So when he sees Liam in the flesh, he is going to cry, and kiss him so many times that he won't be able to breath by the end of it.

He needs to hold him, love him, take in everything that he can with this wonderful brunette. He needs him bad, and that's all he has been thinking about ever since the two met. He needs him by his side, to hold, and to love.

When Niall looks up to see a tuft of brown hair, that looks so soft and beautiful, his eyes begin to well up fast. Once he sees that beautifully sculpted face, he breaks down even more, and so does Liam when he finally sees his blonde.

Liam quickly runs up to Niall and picks him up and off of his feet, twirling him around as tears fall from his eyes. Niall's tears continue to drip down his cheeks as he pulls Liam into a loving kiss.

The brunette kisses back with no hesitation, and brings him even closer as their hearts are beating faster than they ever could. This is their first time touching, kissing, and mostly everything that they wanted, is happening now.

"G-God, Niall, I love you so much.. I needed this. I needed to see you, hold you, kiss you, tell you that you are the only thing that matters. God, you matter so much to me, its no lie." Niall smiles from ear to ear as tears continue to pool down his cheeks. Everyone who is interested is watching with tears in their eyes. Its a beautiful moment.

"Y-You matter so much to me too, Li. I really needed to at least feel your warm touch, at least once, and meeting like this. It was perfect, and I need more of it, Li. I need more of you. So bad." Liam grins and pecks his lover's lips, bringing his forehead against the blonde's.

"Why don't we go back to your place then, and figure something out as we head back?" Niall's cheeks become a hot pink before he nods, taking Liam's free hand as he has a huge suitcase that's being held with his other one.

This couldn't have gone better, that's for sure.

Once they make it back to Niall's home, Liam's stomach rumbles loudly, making the blonde giggle. "I haven't eaten since this morning. I'm quite famished and hoping that you can cook." Niall smirks and pats Liam's bum, who then begins to blush hard.

"You're lucky that you have a wonderful boyfriend who can cook anything, and perfectly." He pecks Liam's lips once more before heading over to his large fridge, sighing happily knowing that Liam is watching him in admiration.

"I guess I am quite lucky. But I was wondering, as I was on the plane," Niall looks at him, "that maybe we could make love? O-Only if you want to! It's just, we've been together for three years, and I want to know how it feels; I am a virign after all." Niall blushes and nods, stepping over to his flustered boyfriend.

"Of course, Li. I am a virgin too. We will take things slow and see how it goes, yeah?" Liam smiles nods.

"Yeah, you're right. We'll do that, thank you." Niall smiles along with him, placing his hands on the slightly older man's cheeks.

"Its no problem at all. You're topping though." Liam smirks and places his hands on the blonde's perky bottom.

"Don't mind if I do. Can I try some things that I saw on the internet?" Niall chuckles, moving a piece of hair that was in Liam's face.

"Anything you want, Li. You'll be in control." The brunette only grins before patting the blonde's bottom again. He loves him so much.

"Good. Now get back to cooking, love. I'll watch you like a romantic movie; with full attention, and the crave for love, which I know I already have from you." Niall blushes and pulls the man into a quick kiss, biting his bottom lip afterward.

"You're so adorable. I'm glad we aren't long distance dating anymore. Thank god you aren't moving back." Liam smiles from ear to ear and pulls the blonde into a loving hug.

"I'm always going to be by your side from now on. Always, Niall."

Fin

A/N: That was cute and I'm dead. Bye world x