[36] Lost Me [RQ]

Requested by: Aney_Ney

April 28th 2017

A small blonde sits at his desk in his final period, looking all around the room to find the clock on the cracked wall; he wanted to leave already, he wanted school to be over. Five minutes are left in the final period and he is dealing with staring at Liam, his crush, who is right next to him.

Everyone knows that he is straight, which saddens the blonde because he really likes him, and he is hoping that there's an actual chance that he could be Bi. Maybe he'll have his soulmate after dealing with seeing him with a number of girls.

"Hey, Niall?" The blonde turns to look at Liam's soft voice, a smile spreading across his face because his crush is asking for him.

"What's up, Liam," Niall questions him back, still wearing a gentle smile.

"I was wondering if you could uhm, do me a favor?" The blonde now frowns; is this a joke? His crush is asking him for something? He must be dreaming, right?

"What kind of favor?" Liam smiles gently and places his hand on the blonde's left one, making the smaller lad blush hard; his eyes are popping out of his sockets as well.

"I'm confused on what I like and... I want you to be my pretend boyfriend for... three months? I want to see how it feels, how different it is than being with a girl. Will you pretend to be mine?" Niall looks away and thanks god before turning back to Liam, nodding slowly as he smiles big.

"How could I say no?" Liam now grins and places a gentle kiss to the blonde's cheek, making the little one explode on the inside; this has to be a dream. "Why me though?" The blonde questions, his frown back as Liam continues to stare at him.

"Well, you have been someone who I could trust since elementary school, Niall; I hope you knew that," he certainly did not, "and I think you're quite cute and adorable." The older one whispers, making Niall squeal on the inside.

Niall can't say anything at this moment and its fine because Liam whispers something else in his ear, "how about we move into my place so we cab actually feel closer, yeah? I want the best out of this experience with you, Niall." Niall smiles bigger and nods before the bell rings, signaling for them to leave the class and school for the weekend to come.

One Month Later

The move from Niall's parents house to Liam's house was definitely a big step up in the blonde's and Liam's lives.

They have already grown quite closer to each other in the span of one month, and they couldn't be happier with each other; Liam couldn't admit that though.

He is one of the popular kids in the school, and the school that he wants to go to for college doesn't accept homosexual people, in this case he is half, he guesses. Maybe doing this was a bad choice; but perhaps not.

Liam runs his hands up and down Niall's torso as their tongues are exploring each other's mouths; moaning leaving their lips while they smile together.

"You sure know how to make out, Niall. I just thought you were a good hugger and nothing more." Niall giggles and takes a few soft breaths; his cheeks are burning up like crazy.

"Well I'm a good kisser as well, and cuddler." The brunette smirks and places his hand on his "boyfriend's" waist.

"I know that now, yeah?" Niall chuckles and nods, wrapping his arms around Liam's neck and cuddling closer to his chest.