[52] Bad-Tempered [RQ] [!]

Summary: Liam has a bad temper, but Niall, his boyfriend, is always there for him to calm him down and make his bad temper turn good.

Requested by: Aney_Ney

December 2019

Niall opens the door to his and Liam's home, hearing a loud crash as he closes it behind him. His heart races immediately as he scrambles to set everything down before entering the living room, where the sound happened.

He sees a flustered Liam once he enters, noticing his boyfriend breaking what he can as he breaths heavily. "LiLi..." Niall warns, making the brunette look up at him with clouded eyes. The man doesn't like that tone from Niall, because it means something bad will happen.

"Baby, I'm so sorry I broke more things... I just missed you so bad and I needed you here. You were only gone for twenty minutes like you promised, but I couldn't bare not seeing you." Niall's heart pounds more softly as tears start pooling down Liam's red-cheeked face.

He could never stay mad with his boyfriend just because he has a bad temper. He loves him regardless because the blonde knows just what to do when Liam is upset. Whatever Niall does to help his brunette, it works.

"Shh shh, its okay, LiLi. Why don't I run us a nice bath and we can talk about anything that you want? Alright?" Liam sighs softly and nods, stepping up to his slightly smaller boyfriend. He then places his larger hands on Niall's waist while pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"I love you so much, baby." He mumbles in Niall's right ear, a huge grin on his face as Niall blushes. His love for Niall will never fade.

"I love you so much too, LiLi. So so much." Liam sighs happily before pecking the blonde's lips, earning a giggle from the shorter man. He loves it when Liam gives him those sweet, quick kisses.

"Why don't you go and run the bath, baby? I'll be up there in a second to get in with you; just gotta handle something before I can," Niall nods. Liam places a kiss to his temple before stepping into the kitchen. Niall then heads up to their large, shared bathroom to get the bath ready.

Some time has passed so now the bath is ready and Niall I already in it, the water being hidden under the large amount of bubbles. As he plays with those bubbles, Liam stands into the room while clenching his jaw; something happened.

He takes off his clothes, revealing his gorgeous body, then slips in behind Niall who is now blushing again. The blonde still gets flustered when they are this close and naked; he wishes they would make love, but that doesn't seem likely to happen anytime soon.

"What happened, LiLi," Niall asks, turning to his boyfriend who has his arms crossed and a furrowed brow, looking quite angry.

"I tried calling into work so that I couldn't go tomorrow, but they declined and said that they really needed me. I love my job, but the people who work there can be asses," Liam replies while looking into Niall's bright blue, soft eyes. They can't get enough of each other.

"It's alright, LiLi. Let's just enjoy the time that we have right now and savor it until tomorrow comes." Liam nods slightly while tangling his arms around the blonde's waist; he's starting to want something, but he isn't sure if Niall wants it.

"Baby, can we uhm... Have our first time t-together?" Niall's eyes grow wide before he quickly nods, turning more towards his loving boyfriend. Liam is grinning so hard right now.

"I'd love to, I really would, honestly. In here, I don't care. I just want to have this time with you. Maybe it'll help you feel less stressed as well." The brunette licks his lips while nodding slowly, leaning closer and closer as Nialp does the same.

Their lips meet in the middle, and somehow, the kiss feels even better than the ones beforehand. It's filled with more love, passion, and heat; their best kiss yet. But they are both feeling antsy.

Niall moves so he is on top of Liam's waist, the man's large erection gliding up and down his opening as he moans softly through the kiss.

"I need you, LiLi... I need you in me... I prepped myself this morning, knowing that today was the day..." Liam smirks as he starts kissing his lover's neck, teasing the blonde's hole more and more as he rubs the tip against it.

"My baby was prepared? Good. It may hurt a lot, but I'll go slow with you, baby boy, don't worry." Niall hums before Liam slowly slips into his lover's hole, moaning deeply and letting the stress wash away. The feeling is spontaneous.

He grips the blonde's aching dïck in his left hand, pumping it rapidly as Liam thrusts his own in and out of Niall at a nice pace. Niall is a moaning mess.

"Feels s-so fücking good, LiLi... Knew you'd make me feel so good..." Liam's smirk comes back as he quickens his pace with his actions, making Niall moan even louder. Liam knows how to handle his baby boy.

Sweat beads drip down their faces and bodies as Liam is both slamming in and out of Niall and pumping him off quickly in the soothing bath. Water is sloshing everywhere, but they don't care, because this is their moment, together.

Niall places his lips on Liam's neck as he is starting to get closer and closer to the edge; Liam as well. This was their first time, so they don't know how to stop themselves from orgasming completely, but they'll learn from more experiences like this.

"I'm gonna c-come, LiLi..." Niall states breathlessly before he moans out loudly in Liam's ear, his come spraying onto Liam's torso and hand. Liam then soon comes into Niall, moaning just the same as he rides it out.

As soon as their breathing stopped, they looked into each other's eyes, grinning goofily. This was the best thing that they have ever done together.

"That was amazing... Thank you for finally letting us do that, LiLi, really. I love you so so much." Liam blushes beet red while lacing their hands together, the water cleaning up their mess.

"I love you too, baby. Maybe this could be the cure in helping with my bad temper? It certainly calmed me down a whole lot." Niall smiles big before kissing the brunette's forehead, leaning his own against his afterward.

"Maybe it is the cure... I certainly wouldn't mind."

A/N: I know I know, I promised smut and it was short, the best that I could do though for how I'm feeling. I hope y'all enjoyed this though :) x