[74] A Freak [RQ]

Requested by: tracyhorayne

Prompt: Niall has Depression and OCD. He considers himself a freak. Liam is new in his school and he has been eyeing the blonde, not knowing what he goes through.

Niall, a senior in high school, stuffs everything in his backpack neatly. Prior to this, he had made sure everything was placed orderly in his backpack.

He likes everything to be in order, well, that's because of his OCD, but it is nice to see all of his belongings in a neat order. It can be a little hectic at times, but Niall enjoys it, sometimes.

His OCD, along with his added Depression, can really affect his brain and all he wants to be is happy. But he can't have this emotion, because of these mental issues.

Everything that he does, only makes him more upset, which is why he rarely stays in school for longer than an hour. With all of the other students being disorganized and rude, Niall can't handle it.

His mother, Maura, suggested that he'd be homeschooled, but he's too afraid to do that. He's only afraid, because he wants to make at least one friend, somehow, during his final year in high school.

Niall has only had one friend, back in his early school years: Josh. He was really sweet, adorable and understanding. But whenever Niall lashed out on him, he'd get distant, until he finally left the blonde.

He hasn't been the same. Niall has been worse since Josh left his side, and he isn't sure if he'll ever be happy with anyone else that he may meet. Perhaps he's being too hard on himself, but maybe he isn't.

Once Niall was ready for the final day of the week, he stepped down to the kitchen where Maura has just set his breakfast down on the beautiful glass plate.

"Good morning, love. Are you ready for school today?" Niall just hummed, taking the plate to eat the delicious food. Maura smiled at her beautiful son, sighing as her phone rang in her pocket.

She left the kitchen to answer it, Niall rolling his eyes as she did so. His mother is always busy and he rarely sees her. He wants to get used to this, but he can't.

After he ate his breakfast, Niall went to the front door, only to be stopped by Maura. "Love, you need to take your vitamins." She says its vitamins, but it's really Serotonin.

Niall takes them with ease then leaves quickly with a sigh, running a hand over his face as he steps towards his bus stop. Luckily, it was close to his house, so his heart beat wouldn't go as insane.

After he had gotten on, when it came, he looked out the window, not noticing Liam who was staring at him with a smile.

Liam has known about Niall since the beginning of the people. Everyone talked about how he was different and even a freak, which, apparently, Niall called himself as well. It was sad and Liam has wanted to be with him, to help aid him with whatever he was going through.

But Liam would have to break down his walls in order to help the blonde, and that's what he'll finally do today. He has been thinking of a plan after all, so today, he's going to execute it and make Niall happy. Liam's hoping for that, at least.

When the bus had finally halted to a stop, Niall quickly stepped out from it, Liam following him with a slight smile.

Liam always wondered why everyone called Niall a freak, so he'll try his best to figure out that today, and much more. Even if it'll take a lot of persuading, Liam is going to try his hardest to make Niall speak.

As the day rolled by, Liam would occasionally get Niall's attention, making the blonde either smile or blush with what he did.

Whether it be: making funny faces, talking funny, or just laughing and smiling. It'd make Niall's day and his tummy feel weird. It was new and exciting for the blonde.