[107] Ace Model

Prompt: Niall is a famous model who's always on the go with his photoshoots and interviews, but he ends up finding a dog trainer who has a fascination for his works and wants him to model with more than just his dog.

Dedicated To: KissingWhiteLies

The young Irishman fixes his hair as he stares deeply into the mirror before him. He was taking a break from the photoshoot that he was doing for Calvin Klein. His whole body was exposed besides his crotch, the cool breeze from the room making him frozen as he continued to work throughout the long and tiresome day.

It was one of the longest shoots that he had been through, but he knew that it'd be worth it, because of the immense pay that he was going to receive for the modeling gig. His body was made for that gig and many more to come.

Showing off his body was never a problem as he continued to eat right and workout on a daily basis, getting used to the easy diets that seemed to come every so often from his manager. He hadn't eaten horrible in so long, which was both a plus and minus for him, but he was thankful to be receiving the love and respect he so desired.

He was called back in after taking in whatever warmth that he could, smiling and becoming serious for the camera as his bulge was shown crisp and clear along with his glamorous body.

The pictures he was taking would surely bring him more fame and offers, no doubt, and he was more than ready to experience other people's visions, even if it did involve him being nude.

He would do anything for his ongoing career, besides the obvious disgusting acts, but nonetheless he would persevere and make the money that was much needed to obtain.

His fans also had a special place in his heart, even the ones who pined for him and his body, but he wasn't looking for someone like that. He wanted a man who was sweet, down to earth and unique so that he can have any type of conversation with, besides about modeling.

It was hard to find that for him, but he knew that there's be a chance to find a guy who fit the bill, even if it'd take longer than necessary to do so during his long hours of working his ass off. His work came before his relationships after all, so he'd have to find the right guy who's also patient and willing to wait for every little activity.

After Niall finished his day though, he gave the photography his signature hug and smile before pulling on his clothes and leaving the building with rosy cheeks. He was certainly glad that the shoot was over, but he felt alone again. It's how he always felt after shoots, because he didn't have anyone to spend quality time with.

It was upsetting, but his thoughts were soon his last worry when seeing an adorable husky puppy sitting on its hind legs on a leash while its owner ordered a hot dog from the nearby stand. Niall couldn't walk away without petting the adorable pet, so he didn't.

The Irishman crouched down and began to pet at the dog whose tongue stuck right out with glee as he looked up at the tall man. Niall cooed at how adorable it was, giggling incoherently at the animal's cuteness and clueless.

He or she was obviously still a puppy, which only made it cuter to see, but he wondered if the owner minded other people petting his dog.

Niall would soon find out as the other male turned and looked down at the puppy and the model himself. He knew exactly who Niall was without a second glance, giving the owner of the stand money before greeting the Irishman.

“You're Niall Horan, right, the model? My name's Liam and this is Honey. She's a cute one, ain't she?” Niall smiled, petting her more as he felt nothing but happiness pool in his veins. He loved dogs so much that he wished to have so many, but he was so busy with work and traveling that he couldn't take care of them.