[40] My Goal(ie) [RQ]

[Please read the A/N at the end when you're done reading!]

Requested by: mygoldenotp

Contains: Soccer!Liam (26), Normal!Niall (22)

June 27th, 2021

A young, blonde man watches his TV screen intently, his eyes moving warily as he watches his favorite player, Liam Payne, at his goal, being goalie of course.

Niall has always admired the man for his defensive skills, along with his strength, and he always gets excited whenever he sees him on the screen.

Sure, Liam doesn't actually play on the field, kicking the ball towards the goal, but he is a terrific goalie, making him very important to the team.

He has the right strength in his arms and legs, being a good height as well, to catch the ball and kick to the other side of the field.

Whenever he kicks the ball to the other side, or catches the ball, the blonde man either shouts at the screen in excitement, or cries because of how proud he is of Liam.

He doesn't call himself a crazy fan, but kind of obsessive at times. Who wouldn't be though, with this man being how he is?

He has the perfect body and his wonderful personality is shown in interviews, his voice just as beautiful as everything else about him.

Niall thinks very highly of the man and he wishes that he could meet him, hug him, be with him; but you know how fate works. It sometimes works out for people, and it sometimes doesn't.

The blonde shouts at the screen when Liam grabs the ball, kicking it all the way to the other side of the field. "Go, Liam! I wish you would be that rough with me." Niall smirks to himself after he giggles.

He would totally never be dominant over, Liam, not by a long shot, he has thought before. The brunette wouldn't let that happen anyway because he is known to be very dominant in bed.

He was dominant, thankfully, with a man, Ed, who has had sëx with him a few number of times; the media is great. They were together, Liam and Ed, but they had broken off because Ed cheated on him with some hooker; again, the media is great.

Liam was heartbroken of course, and be hasn't had a boyfriend in about a year, almost two, which makes the blonde both sad and happy. Niall always thought about meeting Liam and hopefully getting him to like him, but that would never happen, knowing his terrible luck.

The blonde has never dated anyone; no man has ever appealed to him, only the brunette soccer player, Liam Payne.

The game ends with Liam kicking the ball all the way to the other side of the field again; someone else then kicks the ball into the goal at the one second mark.

The crowd goes insane as Niall is in almost tears as he sees Liam up close to the camera and showing off his toothy smile. His eyes crinkle at the ends, which makes him faint dramatically; of course he actually didn't faint, but he is overdramatic sometimes.

The screen switches to the next show after Liam winks at the camera, Niall dying even more than he already was.

"Oh, Liam Payne... You drive me insane..."

The next day came for the blonde and he had to go grocery shopping for a few things. Well, just for some breakfast amenities since he loves breakfast foods.