[Pt.2] Met Online

Part 2 of 2

Niall

I closed my aunts door behind me before she runs up to me and hugs me. "You've grown so much Niall!" She squealed. She's like 25, I'm 21. She's like a sister. "Thanks. So have you." We haven't seen each other for about six years, so thing shave changed.

"Now why are you here?" She asks as I slip off my shoes. I look up at her with innocent eyes, making her roll her eyes. "Did you go online again and meet a guy?" She asks placing her hands on her hips. I nodded slowly while pouting as the memories flood back from last night.

"How was it this time?" She asked after pulling me into the kitchen. "He.. Raped me..." I said before gulping loudly. She turned around with wide eyes as she looked at me. "Are you serious, Niall?! Why haven't you called the police?!" She nearly screamed at me.

"Because I... Kinda enjoyed it..." She calmed down a bit. "Are you sure?" I bit my lip nodding slowly. "I did.. Just kinda... I was just scared when I left because I know he'll find me soon.. And he doesn't live far from here... I don't want him to hurt me.." I say as she started making coffee, since it's still morning.

"Same here. So.. Mind giving me details about him?" She asks smirking as I blushed brightly. "Well he has brown, short, soft hair. Has perfect brown eyes. Is a bit taller then me. In very great shape. He's sweet, but kinda crazy, once he's horny anyways. And he has many other big things. If you know what I mean." She giggled.

"Interesting. He sounds perfect, except the kinda crazy part. Was he just really horny?" She asks. "I guess so.. It seemed like he hasn't had sex in a long time. I don't get why people would go insane because of that." I say as she hands me a cup of coffee with sugar. "Thanks." I said as she nods. "Well Niall. That was your first time right?" I nod.

"Well, do you want to do it again? Just in a better, not needy, crazy kind of way?" I smiled softly while looking down. "It would be nice if I wasn't forced in doing it with him. So yeah. I do want to do it again. It kinda hurt but if felt so nice..." She rolled her eyes. "Of course it felt nice. Its sex for crying out loud." I laughed lightly from that.

The doorbell goes off and I know exactly who that is. "That's Liam." I said setting my coffee down. "I'll be in my room, okay? Be calm and if you need me, yell." I smiled then she kissed my cheek then went to her room.

I walked to the door and opened it to reveal a tired Liam. "Did you run here?" I asked as he breathed heavily. "No, Ni. I jerked off while I was walking. Can you please let me in?" He asks shivering. I rolled my eyes and let him in. I locked the door as he walked into the living room then he sits down in the couch and I sit down next to him.

"Niall.. I'm really sorry-" "I know your apology. Your sorry for taking advantage of me and other people." I said sighing. "How'd you-" "Let's not talk about that. Last night was.. Insane. But also good." He smiled softly while looking down.

"How? I raped you..." He said quietly before I placed my hand on his. "I've dealt with more shit then that, Liam. Trust me. You just scared me because you were so sweet at first then you turned into this sex-crazed, sexy beast. It was kinda hot." Liam then smirked.

"Can we.. Do it again? But perfect and not rushed and, you know.." I squeezed his hand lightly, making him look up at me. "That sounds like a good idea.. Can I just.. Recover from last time?" He nods. "Sure. Can we go back to my place?" He asks. "Okay." We then stand up then head toward the door.

"I'm leaving, auntie!! Seeya later!!" I yelled before closing the front door behind us and heading to his house in the freezing cold weather. "Can you live with me?" He asks as we start walking. "You gotta help me move. Your lucky I didn't unpack anything yet. Too lazy." He smiled and held my hand as we kept walking.

|

We step into his house and he closes the door behind us as I take off my shoes and jacket, then we head to his room. Flashbacks instantly flashed back into my head from last night and its making me feel uncomfortable. "Hey. Just forget last night, yeah? It was just a dream." He winked and I nodded slowly as I sat on his bed.

I looked at my clothes from the previous night and groan slightly. I looked down as Liam went into his bathroom and notice that I'm getting a problem on my hands. He came back into the room after some seconds and smiled at me as I layed under the covers with no shirt on. "I'm tired.." Liam groaned as he sat down next to me, after taking off his shirt, and also sweats.

"Same here... Cuddle?" I ask as he slipped under the covers. He nods then I cuddle next to him as I grow harder and harder by the minute. Liam is sure to notice since I brushed up against him. "You hard, Ni? I can fix it." I shake my head. "I'm good. I'll just fix it later." He nods then goes on his phone.

"I-I.. Like you, Liam.." I said as I melted into his arms. "I like you too, Niall." He says smiling. "Promise you won't hurt me ever again?" I asked as my eyes shut closed.

"I promise that I'll never ever hurt you again, my princess.."

||||||||

Cute ending tho! Wasn't as intense but yeah. Hope you enjoyed!

Until next one-shot. xx