[34] Catfished [RQ] [!]

Requested by: SarahBroch

One Shot Contains: Smut, --!Niall

July 29th, 2019

New Message From Liam, 6:51am:

Hey baby girl, how are you today? I was thinking about you all last night, wondering how tight you were under your panties ;D

Niall looked at the message and sighed shakily to himself, his horniness becoming painfully difficult to handle with Liam texting him like that. Yes, he is pretending to be a girl, but who wouldn't when you're talking to a sexy man like Liam.

They met on omegle chat and they have been talking for about a year now via texting, never video chatting or meeting up once; which is a good thing for Niall since Liam is straight. He is clueless though because its obvious that Niall isn't a girl; perhaps.

Message Sent To Liam, 7:13am:

I'm doing okay today, babe. How are you? And I am pretty tight right now, maybe you could demolish me sometime ;)

Niall chuckles at his own text before setting his phone down next to him on his bed, sitting up slowly and peeling off his pajamas, leaving on his panties from underneath his clothing; He does wear panties because they are comfortable and cute, he thinks.

The phone vibrates a few seconds alter, making him blush hard because Liam is obviously so smitten for the boy, or girl in this case.

New Message From Liam, 7:22am:

I'm doing great now that I'm talking to you, baby. I would love to demolish your tight self though; Ram my huge cöck into you and make you come so hard you'll be wanting more and more. Daddy would take good care of you, princess.

Niall wouldn't be lying if he wanted to be with Liam physically, to make him wet and moan like crazy, it'd be a perfect moment; if he was only, fully a girl. He wants to be happy with Liam, but he isn't a full girl, which upsets him deeply.

Message Sent To Liam, 7:24am:

Would you really Daddy? Maybe you're smaller than you think? I only take big boys who know how to pleasure me just right. Are you sure that you fit the table, Li? ;)