[137] Quiet Down [RQ] [!]

Prompt: Liam decides to do something a little risky with his annual movie night that involves his lover and their friends. Niall isn't really sure about the idea but goes along with it very quickly when it occurs.

Requested by: YaoiGirl111

Liam calls up Niall, his boyfriend, who should have been at their house already after grabbing a few snacks for the movie night that they were having with Louis, Harry, Zayn, Josh, Ed, and Nicola.

The Irishman answered in a heartbeat just as he parked his car, sighing incoherently before closing the door while holding the bags filled with snacks and drinks.

“Yes, Li,” Niall asked as he opened the door to the front door, closing it behind him before going over to the nearby kitchen.

“I have a little request for tonight, love. It involves you, me, the movies, our friends, but you riding me until we both come.” Niall's eyes grew wide in a matter of seconds as he put away the groceries, but he feels his heart thumping at the idea.

“H-How would this work, Li? We'd have to be really quiet and still for most of the movies because they'll know something is up if we move around too much.” Liam sighed on the other end of the phone, still picking around the small lube bottle that he bought for this particular reason.

“I know, love, and we will be careful tonight, you just need to be cooperative when it comes to what I want sometimes, okay?” Niall nodded, feeling the dominance in Liam's voice as he put away the remaining items. He did love it a lot.

“I'm just scared that they'll figure it out and think low of us afterward, is all. But, if you think that we can handle this, then I'm partial with you on the idea. It matters on what we do to start this... Dirty task.”

Liam smirked a little, slipping the small bottle of lube in his pocket before making his way down the steps to the kitchen, where Niall obviously was from hearing him opening and closing the cabinets.

“I'll go gentle, love. As long as we have a blanket over us and napkins to clean us up, we'll be alright. You'll also need to keep your moaning contained unless a loud noise happens from an action movie that Zayn and Louis always decide to play.”

Niall chuckled a bit at that before hanging up on Liam as he entered the kitchen, feeling his cheeks turn warm as the more dominant brunette stood close behind him.

“Don't worry too much about this, love. It'll go well and we'll finally experience what it's like to be a little bit dangerous when it comes to making love with each other.”

The Irishman smiled a little at his words, turning his head to kiss him until the doorbell rang only moments later.

Niall then went to open the door in a slight hurry, receiving a slap to his bottom from Liam before getting to it, making his cheeks turn darker before he opened it.

He was greeted with everyone right then and there, hugging all of his friends before Liam did only a few moments later.

Nicola came in last wearing a big smile on her face, finally seeing her best friend after way too long. They hugged the longest before meeting everyone else in the living room, where the movies will be played on the large flat screen TV.

Louis, Harry, and Zayn sat on one side of the sectional couch, Josh and Ed sat on the love seat with Nicola, and the couple sat down on the other side of the couch, right in the middle of everybody.

Liam figured that it'd be the best place to sit after grabbing a few blankets for himself, handing out the other ones to the others.

Josh, Ed, and Nicola picked out Halloween to start the night right, Liam smirking a bit as there'd certainly be screaming here and there, already making his way to Niall's shorts that fit so nicely against his bottom, which was sat on his crotch.