[132] A Little Love

Prompt: Liam is a painter who loves having a subject when creating art. He sees the shadows, colors, and lines perfectly. When his next subject bails though, he struggles with acquiring another. Until one day when he spots a gorgeous brunette, sitting in front of a bed of crushed flowers.

Dedicated To: KissingWhiteLies

Liam runs a hand over his face as he waits patiently for his next subject to come into his room of arts, getting a little bit frustrated as he hadn't come in yet. He had been waiting for an extra hour before his ringtone goes off.

He picks up the phone with an exaggerated sigh and was ready to speak up until Zayn did it for him.

"I'm so sorry about the shoot today, Liam. I'm gonna have to bail because something really important came up. I hope this isn't any trouble on your part." Liam grew angry quite fast before hanging up on the man, tossing his phone on the clothed table.

He had a deadline that was about to be reached in a couple of days and carried nothing but a blank sheet of nothing. Liam had to go out and find someone suitable fast before he was out of something huge.

The Englishman left his calming area and drove around the city, far and wide in every peaceful area with no luck. It seemed as though today wasn't his lucky day and that his life was falling apart.

He didn't expect or want this to happen until he stopped his car fast, looking over into the park that he went by multiple times to see a beautiful man seated on a bench. Liam couldn't let this opportunity slip with how much time he had left.

So, he went to park his car, calm himself down then left said vehicle to go over to the young man that caught his attention.

It didn't take to get near the obvious beauty, but a frown came upon his face as he noticed a flowerbed crushed in front of the unknown and seemingly upset male.

"What happened here, love?" Liam's voice came out smoothly as he sat beside the young man who wore black-rimmed glasses, his brown a little damp against his forehead as he wore college clothing.

The brunette looked up at Liam, smiling at him before looking back down with a sigh.

"My boyfriend, Zayn, he... Broke up with me out of nowhere, but I know it was with Harry-- the fücking asshole..." Liam's eyes grew a bit wide from the first name, pulling out his phone to show the portfolio image of Zayn himself. Niall looked over, grabbed it and crumbled it into bits and pieces.

It only took a few seconds before he began balling his eyes out again, the paper falling into the bed of flowers as he rested his head on Liam's broad yet comfy shoulder.

Liam wrapped an arm around the sad male's waist and pulled him in close as he cried. The elder brunette felt terrible, but he was sure that he could figure some things out that would make this boy happy.

"Why don't I take you to my home? I promise I won't try anything with you and I can guarantee that we can do something to get back at your horrible ex." Niall looked into Liam's eyes, smiling again while nodding slowly at the man.

"I'd really like to get back at him... By the way, I'm Niall..." Liam smiled right back and stood up, bringing his hand out so Niall can grab ahold of it so they could leave.

"I'm Liam, love. Now let's get down to business, which I hope you'll be comfortable with when you see this."

The pair then went to Liam's home and Niall couldn't help but feel like he was cheating somehow. But Zayn broke his heart and he needed something to feel good about himself in order to be at peace.