[112] Meet & Greet [RQ]

Prompt: Niall is utterly in love with Liam and his music that sounds like heaven. When the younger male finally gets the chance to meet him, he takes it and can't believe for one second that he will. When it happens though, a little more than something special occurs.

Requested by: ziallfeels25

Niall was giddy in the passenger seat of his friend, Louis', car, wanting oh so badly to scream out in happiness as he was finally meeting his celebrity crush, his idol that meant more so much to him.

He has loved the English singer for many years, never getting the chance to meet him in a meet and greet until now with some help from Louis and his paycheck. Louis insisted that he helped pay, because he knows how much Niall loves the singer and wanted to make him really happy.

Niall wanted to pay his friend back eventually, but Louis didn't want that from him. All that the feathery haired man wanted was to see his best friend happy and fangirling over his true crush.

The Irishman didn't complain too much, but he still felt a little bad that Louis spent all that money for him. Maybe one day he'd carefully pay the thin male back, but for now they'd enjoy the concert together after meeting Liam.

It took them a little under an hour to reach the stadium, Niall thanking the gods above that barely anyone was there as Louis parked the car closely to the entrance. The pair got out minutes later with Niall holding his tickets in hand, giggling like a child as he made his way to the doors with Louis by his warm side.

“I'm so excited, Louis! Ah! I could scream my happiness from the rooftops.” Louis chuckled at his best friend, patting his back as they made their way towards the meet and greet room.

Niall's heart continued to beat faster and faster with each step he took, trying his best to keep a steady breathing cycle as the room was getting closer and closer. Once he stepped foot inside, he could only see a few girls standing there, wishing that they could have Liam for themselves, but it was too bad that he was gay.

Thinking this made Niall smirk as he looked his best today, wearing black ripped jeans, black and white checkered converse and a buttoned up shirt that had a few buttons undone on the top, his scent only making his outfit better. He could smell Liam though, as odd as it sounds, and his heart wasn't ever going to stop when realizing that he was going to meet his idol. More and more people came in though, ruining his thought process as they all began talking.

Minutes and minutes passed as Louis and Niall sat on one of the couches, the feathery haired male seeing the English singer himself who was eyeing up his best friend. Louis thought it was best to say nothing and let Liam do his thing as he spoke to someone on the other side of the black curtain. What was happening back there?

Soon enough, Liam's manager came out and Niall beamed at the man, grinning from ear to ear. “I'm glad that everyone has made it here to meet Liam, but he has given me one request. He wants the male with the buttoned down shirt and the checkered converse to go last. He didn't tell me the reason, but you know who you are.”

The Englishman frowned and was a little confused, but still got excited as he seemed to catch Liam's eye in some way. He wondered why Liam wanted him to go last, but he guessed that he would find out eventually what that meant.

So he watched everyone go in and out of the actual meet and greet area, heart clenching whenever the girls squealed about how they got a kiss to the cheek or side hugs that made them lose their virginity. How, he would never find out, but he was getting antsy and agitated.

It felt like a breath of fresh air when he was the last one to be called in though, knowing well that the girls and the few boys were staring right at him, wondering why Liam wanted him to go last as well. But he did, leaving most of his stuff with Louis who was on his phone and smiling.