[66] All Yours [RQ] [!]

Requested by: lashtonidiot

Contains: Smut, Liam-30 Niall-22

The music in the club booms against the black, brick walls, creating vibrations in each room as the strippers on the higher floors are trying their best to live through the heat. Going through this and watching the horny, buff men moan at each of the boys makes them even more hot.

In order to actually live through this more easily, they'll need to have a man ask for them, to go in the back. Luckily, they always do, at least once every night, but one boy in particular doesn't.

Niall Horan.

He's worked at the club for a good year now, but no guy has ever wanted him like the others. It kind of saddens him in a way, but he takes it as they aren't appealed to him, which is fine.

But maybe tonight will be special and maybe the blonde will have a man to want him. Finally, a gorgeously built man who'll take care of him perfectly. Thats all the blonde wants, because tonight is one of the worst nights. The air is sticky, moist and he is craving the room with AC.

He scans the room carefully, watching out for any of the men who are taking a look at him, but nothing. Not until he reaches one of the booths and that's when he slides down the pole smoothly, making the rich looking man he notices bite his bottom lip, hard.

Could this man want him tonight? No, there's no way: after all this time, no way. His luck isn't that amazing, knowing his past in this club.

But his heart drops to his stomach as he sees the man talk to one of the managers of the establishment, the man eyeing Niall perfectly.

As the blonde slips off the pole to grab a drink, Harry, one of the managers, walks up to him with a gentle smile.

"There's a rich looking gentleman in the back for you Niall, room F, the best room. He seems to want more than stripping, is that okay?" Niall gulps, because this is his first time going to the back, but he nods toward his friend/manager.

Harry smiles, "good. Have fun back there mate, you deserve it." Niall blushes hard and quickly, but not too quickly, leaves the stage to go to the back area.

As he walks down, he can hear men groaning and his friends from on stage begging for daddy's cock. The words send shivers down his spine, but in a good way, as he has a daddy kink of his own. Hopefully this man will be up for it, or he'll be a tad upset as the rich man does want him.

When the blonde reaches room E, he lets out a soft sigh and opens the gold door, turning his back to the man as he closes and locks the door.

After letting out another soft breath, he turns around and faces the rich man, his heart pounding against his chest as he sees the beauty in front of him. Liam Payne, one of the most known CEOs in the country, but why?

He didn't really recognize his face until now, but how did Harry not know his face? They talk about this godly man a lot, so it'd be impossible to not recognize him. Although, it is very dark in the club.

"Hello, love?" Liam speaks, making Niall snap out of his thoughts and blush at the name. He steps up to the man with his blush and lets out a shaky breath at the beautiful figure in front of him.

"H-Hi, sorry, L-Liam.. It's just shocking to see such a b-beautif- I-I mean handsome CEO here... You could just pick up some random g-guy..." Liam chuckles at the boy and shakes his head, taking off his leather jacket and throwing it on the floor.

"I'd rather not. At least here, I know if a cute boy like you has an STD or not, but I'm not here to use and abuse you uhm..-"

"N-Niall," the blonde interrupts, blushing harder now.