[37] Punishment [RQ] [!]

Requested by: ToiletTomlinson

Contains: Top!Niall (24), Bottom!Liam (22)

December 24th, 2018

Loud music blares through the large household, Niall sipping at his beer as he looks around the living room. Him and Liam decided to throw this party because of well, Christmas; Niall loves it. He also loves Liam, way more than Christmas.

He isn't sure if Liam actually really does love him back; the brunette is really shy, awkward, but really sweet and very good looking. He doesn't know when he does something wrong, which makes things bad for the two; like tonight.

Niall begins to walk around and before he can even make it 20 feet away, he sees Liam and Aria about to kiss.

This angers the blonde, immensely, so he quickly storms towards them and grips the brunette's arm right before they kissed; their lips brushed against each other's. "Room; now!" He yelled at the shy, gorgeous boy, before he nods quickly and runs toward the room.

Aria smirks at Niall before the blonde looks at his other friends. "Get her out of here, and let no one up the stairs. Little Liam is getting punished." Harry and Zayn nod before grabbing Aria and taking out her out as she groans.

Niall heads up to the room after grabbing the box from the nearby cabinet, smirking as he begins to grow underneath his sweats.

He slams the bedroom door open and notices Liam already naked and sprawled out on the bed. He chuckles softly and slams the door shut, locking it as well as they can still hear the music from downstairs.

"Tell me what you did wrong, darling." The blonde speaks in a low, scary voice that sends shivers down Liam's bare spine.

He gulps thickly and sighs shakily. "I-I was gonna kiss A-Aria; B-But you don't c-control me, Niall!" The blonde looks up at him and chuckles.

"You're so funny, Liam. You've lived with me for about a year now, you know how controlling and protective I am of you. Hell, I'm in love with you." The brunette's eyes grow wide and he cannot help but blush even more during this moment.

"Y-You are i-in love with m-me, Ni-" The blonde clasps his hand over Liam's mouth and sighs, getting more furious with all of the talking.

"Yes now can you please be quiet and let me punish you. Can you please do that for me, baby?" Liam nods and smiles a bit, staring up at the blonde in both awe and delight; he loves him back, there's no denying that.

Niall has thrown all of his clothes to his floor and he is now slicking up his left pointer finger, staring at Liam who is biting his lower lip hard. "Do you like the daddy kink, baby?" The whiny bottom, Liam, nods quickly, his cöck twitching a bit.

"I l-love it... D-Daddy..." Niall smirks and raises his brow, slowly moving his slicked up finger towards Liam's tight hole. He pokes at it a bit then shoves it into the younger boy underneath him. The brunette whines quietly and grips the sheets under him.

"Mmm, D-Daddy... St-Stretch me out..." Niall smirks and nods softly, adding another finger quickly. He scissors Liam's oh so tight hole, loving how he is squirming underneath him.

"Loving daddy's fingers opening you up, baby? Love it how I stretch you out?" He whispers into the muscular man's ear before he nods, gripping the sheets even harder.

"I want your c-cock stretch me Out, D-Daddy..." The blonde cannot help but bring out his smirk again and nod. He didn't want to let him get off this easily, he needs to pay for his actions still; no matter how beautiful he is, and perfect.