[Pt.2] Two Different Worlds [RQ]

A continuation of Two Different Worlds...

Requested by; you know who you are x

A 21 year old Niall looks down at the man in the silver chair, a short length of rope sliding between his fingers as he smirks down at him.

The man whines softly at the blonde, his wrists wanting to be released from the tight hold of the longer ropes so he can get the upper hand. But the ropes are strong, much stronger than him.

"You're so cute to think that you can escape me..." Niall softly whispers into the man's left ear, making the man growl just as softly. He's in pain, so much pain.

"I can say so for yourself, Blondie. But maybe I should put these handcuffs on you instead, after I get out of them?" Niall scoffs and gets right in the man's face, inhaling his scent as he smirks.

"Do it then..." Niall mutters, sending chills down the man's spine before he attaches his lips to the blonde's. Niall kisses him back and laces his fingers in the man's hair, moaning softly as the brunette man smirks.

He grabs the younger boy's waist and pulls him on top of his own, moving his lips to the blonde man's neck. "O-Oh, Liam..." He moans softly in the man's ear, before earning a smack to his bottom. Liam grips it, and hard.

"Master, baby boy. Don't call me anything else." Niall whimpers softly before letting out another throaty moan, while Liam sucks on his neck, creating multiple marks. The older man grows in his jeans and the feeling is starting to hurt immensely, and Niall knows that.

He messes with his older man's buckle, slipping it off in seconds before taking off the black jeans after getting up. Liam licks his lips as he looks at his Irish, young man, palming himself through his boxers as he still wears the cuffs.

"Take these off, right now, baby boy," Liam growled. Niall obeys quickly and tosses them to the floor, taking off his master's shirt after taking off his own.

The blonde reattaches his lips to Liam's and the man cannot help but smile through it. They've grown to be so close these past 5 years and the rings on their fingers symbolize it perfectly.

Liam ended up quitting the gang life after his and Niall's marriage, which was after the blonde's birthday, and they couldn't be happier.

They both have perfect jobs and a lot of free time with each other, so they use that free time, most of the time, for roleplaying: their favorie activity. When they can't use that time for roleplaying, they usually have a lazy day where they cuddle and watch random television together.

It can get to be quite boring on their part, but being together is what makes them smile, and that's all that matters to them at any point in time. Being together and being alone.

Liam has carried the blonde to their bedroom, after exiting their play room, setting the younger man on the bed as he smirks. Just as he was about to crawl on top of his blonde, the doorbell rings off and he sighs angrily.

Niall sits up and kisses Liam's jaw, soothing the man down as he looks into the blonde's blue eyes. He's still angry at whoever is at the door, but he must answer it.

Liam doesn't care that he is only wearing boxers now, along with Niall who is wearing only panties and one of Liam's sweaters, as he pulls the blonde with him to the front door.

He looks through the peephole and sighs again, opening it to fully see Louis and Josh, who have been very busy with the gang life still.

Liam doesn't know why they haven't quit, as Louis has a child with Harry, and Josh has one with Zayn, so why would they risk their lives when they have kids to look after? The brunette only did it since he was in a gang for so long and he wanted to settle down with his lovely husband, Niall.

"What do you both want?" Liam asks the two after he closes the door behind them, following with Niall into the kitchen as the blonde has his arms wrapped around his small waist

Louis and Josh sigh in sync as they both grab something to drink.

"We just wanted something to drink is all. Today was really busy." Josh explained after taking a gulp from his glass or orange juice. Louis took the same amount and sighed happily.

"Well you could ask first before you just take our things, you know that right?" They both nod and ccontinue to drink what they have.

Liam rolls his eyes playfully and takes Niall's hand before the blonde feels something weird at the pit of his stomach. The brunette notices that and quickly, but carefully, takes him to the bathroom.

When they make it into the large, cool bathroom, Niall gets down near the toilet and throws up what he had just hours ago.

Liam then rubs his back soothingly while placing soft kisses on Niall's white skin. He wants Niall to feel loved while feeling like crap at the same time.

"Let it all out, darling. I'm right here next to you and don't feel uncomfortable. It's obvious that your pregnant and I love that. That's what I've been wanting, since we got married, for you to get pregnant with my baby. Our baby."

Niall looks up at his husband after spitting up a few more times, a big smile growing on his face as Liam rubs his back, wearing that same smile.

The brunette cleans around Niall's lips before passing him some mouthwash. The blonde carefully stands up from his spot and uses the mouthwash, as Liam continues to rub his back.

After Niall disposes of the mouthwash, he looks up at the mirror as Liam wraps his arms around his waist, smiling gently at the beautiful man in the mirror.

"You still look gorgeous, even when you look like death." He whispers into the blonde's ear, making Niall giggle as he earns a kiss to his neck. He turns his head and pecks Liam's lips, lacing his fingers in Liam's brown locks that are so hot and soft.

"Thank you, Liam. I'm still amazed at how beautiful you think that I am, and the fact that we're still together, because you came into my life in such a crazy and twisted way.

After all of that gang business though, you dropped it all for me. To love and care for me before and after we have a baby, this baby. I'm just truly blessed to have you in my life and I wouldn't want this any other way."

Liam grins big as Niall tears up, kissing away those tears quickly as he tears up as well. He holds his blonde close though, and he can feel Niall's heartbeat near his, making him sigh happily. He feels so loved and happy.

"So what you're saying is: you're glad that I shot up your school years back?" Niall blushes and shrugs his shoulders.

"In a sense, yes, I guess. Except for killing those innocent people. Other than that, yes, I'm glad you came into my life that way. You've changed me for the better and I love you so much for that." Liam blushes hard and presses his forehead against the blonde's carefully, while squeezing his hands gently.

"I love you so much too, Niall. I'm glad that we're still together and going strong, if I'm being honest. When I first saw you, you captivated me and all I wanted was you.

Now that I have you, I couldn't be happier. We have this wonderful life together, all happy and nearly complete, and it's just perfect.

When this baby comes, we'll have a family and that's all I've wanted since our wedding. A baby boy or girl to make us a family. I got what I wanted with my little gang baby." Niall chuckles and blushes, lacing his hands with Liam's as he sighs happily.

"We got what we wanted, Liam."

A/N: Cute af. Yes they are gonna have a baby. Boy or girl, whatever y'all want. But maybe this could be a story in the future? I would definitely change some things around, but perhaps. I hope y'all enjoyed this and I love you all x