[55] Regretful Night? [RQ]

Summary: Niall and Louis go to their first bar, after their 18 birthdays, and Niall meets someone who he shouldn't have. He sees the man the next day and regrets what he did with him the night before. But does he really regret it?

Requested by: SarahBroch

Niall-18, Liam-27

September 2015

The smell of smoke, alcohol and throw up gusts through Louis' and Niall's nostrils after showing their IDs to the bouncer, letting them in.

They cough to themselves softly and shudder when looking at each other. This was Louis' idea after all; Niall suggested something more soft.

The slightly older, feathery haired brunette suggested going to the bar, the day after the blonde's 18 birthday.

Niall was skeptical at first, but he went along with Louis' request for a few reasons, that he didn't tell Louis of course. He just wanted a new adventure and he wanted to meet a guy, for at least a night.

His best friend would never condone though, over him being a protective friend, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. So, Niall will try and have fun tonight while trying to find a man.

Louis and Niall sit down at the bar, music blaring in the background as people talk loudly to each other.

This was certainly going to be a long night for the both of them; dealing with different, annoying people that may want them sexually. Or just for a quick drink; it is what Louis wants out of this.

They order their drinks while still sitting down, looking at each other with gentle smiles.

"So how do you think this will end up, Ni," Louis asks while looking around the large pub. The blonde shrugs; he knows how he wants it to end up, but Louis mustn't know about it.

"We'll just have to see now won't we," he replies with, making Louis chuckle and nod.

They get their drinks prior to the small chat, drinking it slowly as their eyes move around just as slow. Niall is scoping out for an older man while Louis is looking for someone around his age. This should be a fun night for the both of them.

Soon enough, they both get out of their sits after a quick nod, separating to find what they're looking for.

Niall walks over to one of the booths where a brunette, older man is seated down in.

The blonde sits down across from him, licking his small, pink lips as he stares at the sexy man now in front of him. He looks up at the blonde, averting his eyes from his phone, and smirks a bit. All he can think of is; he's beautiful and so adorable.

"Whats your name, little one," the man speaks first, sending shivers down Niall's spine. His voice is just as beautiful as his wonderfully sculptured face. Niall could get used to hearing his voice easily.

"Niall, what about yours," The blonde replies smoothly, no hesitation in his voice whatsoever. That makes the older man more interested in him; he's confident and beautiful.

"I'm Liam. Its a pleasure to meet someone so beautiful tonight; all of the others are complete, horny assholes who don't give no shit about love." Niall blushes at his use of language. "Sorry for my cursing; you seem young. Just turn 18, darling," Liam questions, earning a nod from the younger.

"Yeah. My birthday was just yesterday; kind of a big deal, according to my friend, Louis." Liam chuckles, his smile showing gorgeously, which makes Niall smile along with him.