[72] Intense Love [RQ]

Requested by: mygoldenotp

Contains: GangLeader!Liam, Liam-25 Niall-21

Quick note: I have the StepRelated Niam story posted, "Daddy's Boy," so if you'd like to check it out, it'd mean so much to me :) x

Liam rests his feet on the wooden table in front of him, taking a drag from his cigarette as he watches Niall work on his computer. He's been eyeing the new boy in his gang for the whole time he has been here, and all he wants to do is kiss him all over and claim him.

Liam's the leader and he can do what he pleases, but he'll go easy on the blonde, just because he is such a pretty person. He doesn't want to ruin the boy, who'll already face so many hardships in this gang life. So, Liam will be gentle with him, at first.

When Niall stretches out his arms, Liam licks his lips and removes his feet from the table just as Josh comes in with sheets of paper in his hands. Liam knows that Josh has been eyeing Niall, but Liam is the leader, so he'll get the new blonde no matter what.

Josh places the papers in front of Niall, in which the blonde ignores Josh's gaze, making Liam chuckle softly. Niall then grabs the papers and quickly looks them over, sticking his tongue out as his glasses are neatly placed on the bridge of his nose. Liam nearly coos at how beautiful he's looking, but he shakes his head.

Josh leaves with an abnoted sigh, figuring tbat it's pointless in trying to get with the newbie, leaving Niall and Liam alone again. Liam stands up from his leather seat (as he is in his office, letting Niall work in the same room) and steps over to the blonde.

Niall looks up at him with a gentle smile before gluing his eyes back to the screen in front of him. But Liam places a hand on Niall's shoulder, making the blonde look back up at him with goosebumps running all over his body now. He wants Liam back just as well.

With his inked up, built body, his smooth, deep voice, his beautiful brown eyes, and the huge length that he has seen more than a couple of times; he's the definition of a perfect man, but Niall's too scared to try him.

Unless Liam were to like him back, which would be obvious since he seems to always have a hard on when near him.

"Why don't I suggest something after you finish with those papers?" Liam whispers huskily in Niall's ear, making the blonde's breath hitch as he starts growing a problem fast. How can Liam be so sexually perfect?

"How about I take you out on a little date and show you how I've been feeling towards you? I can kiss that pretty little neck of yours and claim you as my baby boy..." Niall's breath hitches again and he can't help but blush hard at his leader's words.

But he turns his head and kisses Liam's clear cheek, running a hand across his small beard carefully. Liam blushes a little and bites his lower lip carefully, heart beating fast.

Niall's heart is beating the same and he can't believe that he had the guts to show affection towards his leader: the one who rules the best gang in the country, and can get anyone he pleases, with no problem. He's quite happy.

"Only if I get to pick the dating spot, then I happily agree to this date, Liam," Niall stated, earning a smirk from the brunette man. But Liam nods, leaning down and placing a quick kiss to both of Niall's cheeks.

Just as he pulled away, Josh walked back in and rolled his eyes, not caring one bit as he nagged Ed for a good fück later. He's desperate, but he doesn't really care.

"So, Mr.Payne. There's a leader who is a few blocks down and one of our onlookers figured out that he's gonna collect his gang and bring him here to well, shoot us down. I cracked up, because we have the best protection. Wall wise and armor wise, plus gun wise."