[149] To The Extreme [RQ] [!]

Prompt: A certain situation brings Niall and Liam together in a sequence filled with sweat, a broken hotel bed, and soaking wet bedsheets.

Requested by: luvzquads

Niall didn't expect to see Zayn in the main hall of the hotel that everyone was staying at all. They were both alone in the quiet area, sitting on the same couch together as the Irishman waited for Liam to come back from the bathroom.

The Irishman noticed Zayn's subtle movements that brought them closer together, enough to make Niall feel uncomfortable as he noticed each maneuver with ease.

“Z-Zayn what are you-”

Niall couldn't finish his sentence as Zayn suddenly brought their lips together in what felt like a lust filled, needy kiss that the elder male desired for a while. The younger male tried to fight back but he couldn't with his weaker demeanor, having to sink into the kiss until hearing a rough, exaggerated cough.

This lead to Zayn being pulled off of him and tossed onto a different couch nearby. Liam looks down at the raven-haired male in complete anger, fists clenched as he growled.

“How could you ever think that it was okay to kiss my boyfriend, Zayn? Out of all the guys in this hotel, you chose to kiss the one that belonged to me? Are you serious?” All he does is smirk and lick his lips, eyeing Niall carefully.

Liam shakes his head and sighs angrily while taking the younger brunette by the hand and taking him back to their bedroom where the situation would get settled with ease.

Niall found himself lying on the bed, flustered beyond compare after receiving that intense kiss from Zayn who shocked him more than anybody else has before.

The taller brunette was still angered, arms crossed as he paced back and forth in the bedroom whilst trying to figure out why Zayn would do such a thing with Niall.

But something else suddenly came to mind, “did you enjoy that kiss, Ni...” The Irishman quickly shook his head, cheeks a dark shade of pink as Liam's eyes darted into his own.

“N-No, Li... I'm just super c-confused and shocked by what he did, you kn-know? He's never shown any interest in me until tonight...” Liam nodded and clenched his jaw, eyes still glued onto Niall who still appeared absolutely gorgeous.

“Take your clothes off.” The simple demand caused Niall's heart to beat fast again, but he followed Liam's order and was soon lying on the bed completely naked.

Liam followed Niall's action and got onto the bed fully naked as well, licking his lips carefully while running his warm hands up and down the younger males exposed, thick thighs.

Niall stares right in Liam's eyes whenever he could, letting the elder male do whatever he pleased after what Zayn did.

“Can I have your body tonight, my love... I want to do so many things to you...” Niall just plainly nods, breath hitching at the sudden sensation of Liam rubbing a finger at his hole.

He continues to rub the tight entrance until gathering a few ideas, moving his fingers to Niall's mouth.

“Suck on them, baby boy.” The Irishman does just that, eyes fluttering shut as he licked and sucked on the fingers that tasted salty yet delicious at the same time for him.

This lasts a few minutes until Niall's saliva drips down his face and Liam's decently long fingers, the elder male gliding them down said Irish males body before sinking one of them into the tight hole without warning.

Niall groans at the sudden contact, eyes fluttering shut again as Liam pumps the single finger in and out of him, the mentioned saliva dripping out of it momentarily.