[125] Saved It For You [RQ] [!]

Prompt: Liam and Niall are on their honeymoon, enjoying the first few days together as newlyweds. But Niall is ready for something new, something that Liam has wanted from him. Niall is ready to have his first time.

Requested by: ArdenPage

The sound of crickets can be heard only a little from the outside of the bedroom. Niall and Liam Payne, the newly wedded couple, are laying down on their respective sides of the bed, enjoying the silence that they desperately needed after all the long hours of work.

It was a few days after their wedding, them experiencing love and gratitude in countless ways and Niall has been thinking about something very important, a certain act that he wanted didn't want to pursue until marriage.

He and Liam have talked about everything but not about Niall's first time as he wanted it to be special and a surprise. Tonight seemed like the best chance though, with Liam looking as gorgeous and ever Niall and feeling up to it.

It's why he went over to the slightly elder brunette, slipping the bookmark from in between Liam's fingers before placing it where the Englishman was. He then closed the book and tossed it onto his bedside table, earning a slight frown and pursed lips from Liam.

“What was that for, love? I was actually getting into it after not being able to read it.” Niall chuckles, feeling a little sorry for his attractive husband. But Niall then begins to roam his hands all over the built man's body, catching his attention as he begins to smirk at his lover.

“I just figured that we could do something that I've been saving for you,” Niall whispers into Liam's ear, earning chills down the elder brunette's spine as he could feel himself grow harder. They have done a few things before but haven't gone all the way, which excited Liam.

“And what would that be, darling,” Liam had to ask, now smiling at Niall who began to tug at the taller male's shirt after taking off his own.

“I'm pretty sure you know what it means...” Niall then surprisingly tugged off Liam's shirt and captured their lips in a powerful and needy kiss. Liam returned the favor, moaning softly through the tender kiss as he slipped off his sweatpants carefully, earning help from the Irishman.

Soon enough, they were both naked and the Irishman was already thinking about such sinful acts that he can do with his gorgeous husband. Liam seemed to be reading his mind as he grabbed the lube from his bedside table and the box that he had gotten a few months earlier.

The items inside were for their future endeavors but Niall was becoming rather needy in a span of a few seconds, opening said box to grab the handcuffs and cöck ring. Liam smirked a little at the younger male's choice, not thinking of anything else that was needed as he put the box away and put his attention back to his lover's.

Niall brought their lips back together, humming in content as his eyes fluttered closed, loving the taste of Liam's plump lips on his own. As they did that, the Englishman opened the small lube bottle spread some of it on his fingers, trailing them to the Irishman's tight entrance.

Feeling Liam's fingers at his hole made him groan, Niall hissing from the slight sting. Liam had brought his index finger into the tole hole, circling it around as his and Niall's lips continued to mold together perfectly. It was sensational.

Liam soon added another finger, then another until Niall began riding his fingers slowly, loving the feeling and pleasure that he was receiving. He wanted more though, the sense of relief and gratitude pouring through his veins with this new experience with the love of his life.

"M-More, Li... Please...” The elder brunette obeyed with a smile, removing his fingers as he moved his body above Niall's, positioning his length to the Irishman's slightly stretched hole.