DS9. Julian Bashir - "Come cuddle me."

You slowly opened your eyes, regretting it when the bright lights above you glared into your pupils. You quickly registered that you were in sickbay, though how you got there was a mystery to you. The last thing you remembered, you were in the science lab helping Dax with a plant sample.

"Y/N, you're awake," Julian said, walking over to the side of the biobed.

You turned your head to look at him. "What happened? How ... how did I get here?"

"The algae you were testing emitted a toxin that rendered you and Dax unconscious," he told you softly. "I neutralized it from your system, and there'll be no lasting effects. You may feel a bit drowsy, though. I want you to take it easy for the rest of the day, and check in tomorrow."

You smiled slightly and nodded. "Thanks for fixing me up."

He brushed hair off your forehead and smiled. "I'll let you rest. I'll check on you in a little bit, okay?"

When he turned to leave, you took his wrist in your hand. "Wait. Can you stay?"

Julian looked down at you. A warm smile appeared on his face. "I think I can spare some time. What would you like me to do?"

You shifted on the bed to make more space. "Come cuddle me."

His smile only widened as he carefully lay down next to you.