TNG. Will Riker - "I'm sorry I kicked you out when you were possessed."

You walked into sickbay quickly, your feet almost tripping over themselves. Your eyes darted around the room until they landed on a familiar brunet. A sigh escaped through your lips and you went to the biobed. "Will," you breathed out, overjoyed to see him okay.

"Y/N," he said, making eye contact with you. "Hey..." He reached up and cupped your face.

You leaned into his touch and sighed. "Are you okay?"

He nodded slightly and pushed himself into a seated position carefully. "I'm fine. Doctor says I'll make a full recovery—no long lasting effects."

You take his hand in yours, removing it from your face. You gave it a squeeze. "I'm sorry I had to kick you out when you were possessed."

Will laughed, a sound that made you smile. "You did what you had to do. And I wasn't possessed."

You gave him a look. "Will, an alien presence took over your body. That's called being possessed."

He smirked and shrugged. "Well, I forgive you for protecting yourself when I wasn't myself."

You nodded. "I just wish I could've protected you from the alien to begin with. If I had gotten to your quarters a few minutes later ..."

"Hey, don't say that. This isn't your fault."

You bit your lip and shrugged. "Maybe. But I could have maybe helped fight it off."

Will gently pulled you down onto the biobed. "Let's not think about what might have happened. It happened, and it's over now. I'm perfectly fine now."

"Thank God you are," you said softly.

Will kissed your knuckles softly, bringing a smile to your face.