AOS/TOS. Leonard "Bones" McCoy - "Were you ever going to tell me?"

You swung your legs back and forth as Leonard took scans for your monthly check-up. He met your gaze and smiled. "No need to be worried, darlin'. I'm sure you're in excellent health."

You nodded, though you weren't too sure. You'd been feeling pretty crappy over the past few weeks; nauseous, bloated, and irritable. You were hoping it wasn't anything too serious, but you couldn't help but jump to conclusions about what it could be. An alien parasite or infection maybe?

Leonard went to the screen to review your scans and you heard him gasp.

"What?" you asked, growing anxious. "What is it?"

He looked at you, eyes wide with all sorts of emotions. He looked... excited? "Were you ever going to tell me?"

Your brow furrowed and you gave him a look. "Tell you what?"

He stepped aside, allowing you to see the screen. "That you're pregnant."

His words hit you with so much force you lost your breath. You stared at the screen, the results of your pregnancy staring right back at you. "I... I didn't know..."

Leonard went to you, putting his hand on your arm. It was slightly clammy. "You're just finding out, too?"

You nodded, not taking your eyes off the screen. "I thought I was sick or something. Not... not pregnant. That didn't even cross my mind."

"Y/N," he said slowly, "we're going to be parents."

You finally managed to pull your eyes away from the screen and look at him. A wide smile spread across your face. "Oh my god. We're going to have a baby, Len."

Leonard grinned and pulled you into a tight bear hug. "We're going to be a family."

You blinked as tears pooled in your eyes. "I can't wait for the little one to arrive."