TNG/Voy. Q Loving You Would Include...

The ship is not specified, so it could be based on the Enterprise or on Voyager.

Him always popping in on you—just randomly appears in your quarters or at your work station, scaring the shit out of you

You always getting very flustered and embarrassed when he appears at an awkward time, like when you're showering or changing

Him being super nonchalant about it, "Oh come now, Y/N, it's just a human body. I've seen worse. Have you ever seen a naked and angry Klingon? Not a pretty sight."

The captain getting very angry at Q, lecturing and yelling at him for disrupting the order on the ship and for bothering you, even though you secretly like the attention he gives you

Q giving you your favourite things; flowers, books, puppies, chocolate, paintings, etc.

You reluctantly refusing his lovely gifts because of strict orders from the captain, "Don't encourage him or he'll continue to show up."

Him getting very offended when other members of the crew get angry at him for showing him. He'd be very confused and be like, "I'm only trying to please Y/N. Is that so wrong? I don't see any of you giving her such lovely things and compliments. What's so wrong with love?"

You being so embarrassed when he makes big signs of affection in front of the crew. You'd try to excuse yourself and leave but somehow, he'd always manage to follow and embarrass you even more

"Q, please stop showing up and making a big scene while I'm duty. If you're going to visit me, do it during my off hours."

"Where's the fun in that, Y/N? How can I show the rest of your crew how much I love you if I only show up when you're alone in your quarters?"

"You can't. I don't like it when you do that. I get lectured by the captain, and the other officers think I'm crazy for accepting your affection. Just...for now, visit me during my free time when I'm alone, okay?"

"That hardly seems fair to me. I only want to make you happy."

"You do, and you can, but when we're alone. Please."

"Fine. If our love must be confined to the walls of your quarters, so be it. I'll shower you with affection in private. But, don't think I won't stop showing up while you're on duty."

"Q!"

"Oh, worry not, I won't show any affection. I only wish to visit and see how you're doing. It's a compromise. I don't show affection in front of the others, but I'll still visit time to time. Deal?"

"Fine. But, you have to deal with the captain's anger."