Voy. Being Kathryn Janeway's Kid and Living on Voyager Would Include...

You would be pretty young when Voyager got stranded in the Delta Quadrant – probably ten or so. Mark would have been like a father to you, so you and Kathryn would miss him deeply and would often talk to each other about your favourite memories with him to make it feel as though he was there with you.

You wouldn't fully understand the situation at times, but your mother would do her best to explain it to you and keep you in the loop of major events. She'd do her best not to sugar-coat things. She'd want you to get all the facts and to give you enough information that you could comprehend the situation at hand.

You and your mom would be very close. You'd tell each other everything and you'd always go to her with any problems you were having. She'd be very comforting and caring, always helping you in any way she could. It was hard being in the Delta Quadrant, but you and your mom would be each other's rocks. You'd keep each other grounded and centred, and you'd make sure the other was doing okay.

You would make sure your mom got enough sleep and that she ate enough. She has a habit of putting those things off, especially when she's under stress. You'd bring her food from the messhall and would some days drag her to bed if she was overworking herself.

Kathryn would do her best to give you a good life on Voyager. She'd make sure you were continuing with your schooling and that you had lots of things to do.

Kes and Neelix would take you under their wing and keep you occupied during the day. Some days you'd help Neelix in the kitchen, other days you'd help Kes in the hydroponics bay. They'd also be your teachers, instructing you on material your mother provided them with.

You'd have field trips to the holodeck frequently, and sometimes "guest" lecturers would come by, like Tukov or The Doctor. Sometimes, if it was a quiet day, you'd even get to tour around the ship and visit places like engineering and the bridge.

Kathryn would be constantly worried about you getting hurt. She'd make sure to check in on you several times during the day to make sure you were doing okay. When the ship was under attack or in a tense situation, she would make sure you were safe with someone, either The Doctor, Kes, or Neelix.

As your mom became closer with Chakotay, you and he started to become closer as well. You'd look up to him and admire him, seeing him as a new father figure. He'd tell you all sorts of stories about his people and his customs and when you got a bit older he'd even help you find an animal guide.

You'd become friends with the Borg children when they came on board. You'd teach them all about Earth and would love to tell them all about your favourite games, books, holo-programs, etc.