DS9. Miles + Keiko O'Brien x Reader - Sunflower Fields

A/N: This was requested as a polyamorous relationship, so if that sort of thing makes you uncomfortable/isn't your cup of tea, please feel free not to read this!

You held Miles and Keiko's hands, one in each of your own, as the three of you stepped into the holodeck. "Okay," you said shyly. "You can open your eyes now."

"Oh, Y/N!" Keiko exclaimed in awe. "This is lovely."

You blushed, an embarrassed smile spreading. "Thank you. I had some help from engineers, but I designed it."

Miles gazed around at the field of sunflowers that stretched on for ages. "It looks great. Where'd you get the idea for it?"

"I was reading old Earth literature and was inspired..." You back and forth at their faces. "So... you guys really like it?"

Keiko kissed your cheek. "We love it."

With a wide smile, you brought the two of them over to a patch of bare grass. Keiko spread out a blanket she'd brought, and Miles set down the picnic basket. You hadn't told them what the program was going to be, though you did tell them to bring food and something to sit on for a picnic.

"What did you bring?" you asked, taking a seat next to the basket.

Miles sat next to you, opening the lid to reveal the food. "Lemonade, cheese and crackers, and fruit. I hope you're hungry."

The three of you settled in and started to munch away at the food as holographic birds chirped in the distance.

"This really is amazing, Y/N," Miles said, reaching over to give your hand a small squeeze. "Thank you for doing this."

"It was my pleasure," you replied meekly. "I just thought that with everything going on, the three of us could use a break and have a peaceful date..."

Keiko beamed at you. "It was a great idea." She raised her glass of lemonade. "I propose a toast. To us."

You and Miles joined her in holding up your glasses. The three of you clinked the glasses together, a small but loving gesture to commemorate your relationship.