Ent. Trip Tucker - "It was just a dream."

You woke with a jolt, heart hammering in your chest and hair clinging to the back of your neck. You took in a sharp breath and only then did you realize how tight your chest felt. You sat up, pulling your knees close to your chest. You tried to calm yourself by taking in a deep breath.

"Y/N?" Trip mumbled, shifting next to you. "Y'okay?"

You nodded, then remembered he couldn't see you and said: "Yeah." Your voice was soft and unconvincing.

Trip sat up. "Nightmare?"

"Yeah," you replied. You squeezed your eyes shut when you started to remember what said nightmare was about.

Trip wrapped his arms around your shoulders and pulled you closer to him. You leaned against him, welcoming the comfort.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"It was just... it seemed so real," you admitted, a tremble running down your spine. "We were under attack, and everyone got hurt, and... and there was so much blood..."

"Shh, it's okay," he murmured, stroking your hair softly. "You're okay. It was just a dream."

You buried your face in his shoulder and nodded slightly. "Can you just hold me for a while?"

"Of course, darlin'." Trip lay back on the bed, pulling you down with him. He held you against his chest as you snuggled into him. He ran his fingers through your hair slowly, calming you gradually. He hummed softly as he played with your hair, furthering your comfort.

You sighed, letting your eyes shut. "I'm glad it was just a dream."

"I'm here, you're here, we're both okay. Everything is okay."