TNG. Will Riker - Midnight Visits

As you flipped the page of your book, the chime to your quarters rang through the air. You sighed—it was nearly midnight, who'd be at your door so late? You put your book down and quickly grabbed your bathrobe from the chair closest to your bed. You didn't want to be seen in your pyjama tank top and capri pants. Once the robe was tied, you called out, "Come in."

In stepped Will, bright eyed and bushy tailed.

You rolled your eyes and untied the bathrobe, not feeling the need to cover up in front of him. "What are you doing here? It's late."

Will grinned. "Hello to you, too."

You put the bathrobe back onto the chair and looked him over. He wasn't in his uniform, though he wasn't in his pyjamas, either. He was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of comfy sweatpants. You had to admit, that man could pull off anything.

"Do you need something?" you asked, not unkindly.

"Just wanted to see my favourite person," he said, stepping closer to you. "Unless you want me to leave."

You smiled, wrapping your arms around his waist as he approached. "Who said I wanted you to leave?"

Will shrugged. "Well, you don't seem overly thrilled to see me."

You gave him an exasperated sigh. "I was just getting to the good part in my book. But, I suppose I can continue reading it later."

He smirked and shook his head. "You're one of the only people on this ship who still have paper books. The computer can have the text on a PADD for you, you know."

You snorted in laughter. "Hello no. That ruins it. Reading old books in their physical form is part of what makes reading them so special."

"You're a special one, aren't you?" he mused, walking you backwards until your legs hit the bed.

You grinned. "Is that your way of telling me I'm weird?"

"No," he said, then added, "not necessarily. Weird is good. If people aren't the slightest bit weird they're boring."

"That's true."

Will pushed you down onto the bed and kissed your lips softly. You tilted your head up to kiss back, but he ended the kiss, causing you to pout.

"Hey," you said sadly, watching as he stood up straight.

"Hm?" He smiled innocently at you.

"Come back and finish what you started." You lay down.

Will smirked. "Or else what?"

You bit your lip, trying to think of a comeback. "Or else... I'll kick you out."

He laughed, making your heart flutter. As he walked around to the other side of your bed, he said, "No you won't. You love me too much to do that."

You frowned at him. "I guess."

He climbed onto the bed and went on top of you, head bent down so his lips were centimetres above yours. "What do you want me to do, babe?"

You reached up and stroked his beard softly. "Kiss me."

Will smiled and connected his lips onto yours. Your eyes shut as you kissed him back. Riker put his hand under your head and tangled his fingers through your hair. He sighed through his nose as he kissed you harder, his other hand going to your hip. You lifted the leg connected to the hip he was holding and wrapped it around his waist. Will's hand gripped your hip. You opened your mouth and felt his tongue move in slowly. You grazed your teeth against his bottom lip, earning a soft grunt from him.

He moved his lips to your jaw and kissed it slowly, then worked his way down to your neck. You tilted your head back as Will kissed the soft skin at the base of your throat. He sucked a quick hickey before moving to another spot. He kissed your collarbone as his hand went to your crotch.

You moaned quietly. "I hope you know that I'm not letting you leave now."

Will laughed breathlessly against your neck. "Wouldn't dream of it."

A/N: This book is getting so close to 1k reads! Thank you all so so much for the support. I have plenty more imagines to post here, and I'll try to get a few posted every other day.