AOS/TOS. Pavel Chekov - Period Cramps

Pavel entered your shared quarters with a worried frown on his face. He was expecting to see you in the mess-hall for dinner but couldn't find you. After he ate slowly—hoping you'd turn up—he'd asked your friend from your department and they'd told him you'd left immediately after your shift to lie down as you weren't feeling well.

"Y/N?" he called out softly, not wanting to jolt you awake should you be napping.

You groaned from the bedroom. "In here."

He quickly entered the bedroom. "What's wrong? Are you ill?"

"No," you replied. You were lying in a fetus position, one arm wrapped around your lower abdomen. "I'm not sick. I'm just in pain."

He sat on the bed next to you. "Did you hurt yourself during your shift?"

"No," you said again. You winced. "No, it's natural. Sadly. And monthly."

His brow furrowed, then he realized what you meant and he mouthed, "Oh." He rubbed your side and said, "I'm sorry, Y/N. Can't Doctor McCoy give you anything?"

"He's swamped with patients. There's the outbreak of that Halaran flu that came on board, remember? I didn't want to bother him."

Pavel sighed. "You should still see him. He could give you something for the pain. It would make you feel better."

"The cramps aren't as bad as they were. I had a nap and that helped." You looked at him, a faint smile on your lips. "You could help me feel better by getting into bed and holding me."

He wasted no time in taking his shoes off and lying down next to you. He kissed your shoulder gently and wrapped an arm around you, hand gently placed on your abdomen. He softly moved his thumb up and down soothingly. He hummed quietly as he gently rubbed his thumb against your sore uterus.

You snuggled your back against his chest and sighed. "This is all I wanted all day."

"Well, luckily we have the rest of the day off so we can do this for as long as you'd like," he replied, peppering a kiss to the back of your neck.

"At some point I'll have to eat," you said. "I did miss dinner after all."

"Yes, I missed you then. We can get you food whenever you're feeling up to it. Or I could go and grab you something if you don't feel well enough to get up."

You smiled and placed your hand atop his, giving it a squeeze. "You're too good to me."

"I love you, Y/N, you know I'll do anything to help you," Pavel said, propping his head up on his hand so he could look down at your face.

You turned your head slightly, catching his eye. "I love you, too."

He leaned down to kiss you, and you smiled when his lips touched yours.