Ent. Trip Tucker - "You look like you could use a hug."

You trudged into the quarters you shared with Trip and instantly started to unzip the jacket of your uniform.

Trip looked up from the PADD he was reading at the desk, a welcoming smile turning into a concerned frown. "Y'okay?"

"Just tired," you replied, tossing the jacket onto the bed. "I've had a long day."

"Y'look like you could use a hug," he said, getting to his feet.

You nodded slowly. "And a massage."

Trip wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close to his warm chest. You hugged his torso, leaning your cheek against the fabric of his shirt.

"So, what happened?" he asked softly.

"Nothing, really. I was working with T'Pol on some of those samples we collected from the L-class planet we visited. We were just doing research and some simple experiments." You sighed. "She kept ridiculing everything I did, saying there are many ways I could improve my technique and efficiency."

"Aw. Did the mean Vulcan hurt your feelings?" Trip cooed teasingly.

You shoved his chest. "You're almost as mean as she is."

Trip chuckled. "M'sorry, babe. And I'm sorry she upset ya, but don't take it personally. She does that to everybody. Literally everyone - even the Cap'n. She wouldn't be T'Pol if she didn't criticize your work."

You sighed and shrugged. "I know. I just thought I was finally getting on her good side."

Trip pressed his lips to your temple. "Between me and you, I'm not so sure she has a good side."

You cracked a smile.

"There's that beautiful smile I love so much." He kissed your forehead softly. "Now, I believe there was a massage requested?"

Your smile grew and you turned so your back was facing him.

Trip began to rub your shoulders, strong fingers working at the knots in your tired muscles. You let out a sigh of content.

"Feel good?" he asked, moving his hands to the base of your neck.

You nodded. "Mm. Feels great."

Gently but firmly, Trip worked his way down your back, fingers rubbing out any tension that may have been hiding in your muscles. When he got to the base of the spine, he paused. "Y'know, these hands aren't just good for massaging."

You laughed. "Oh, I know."

"How 'bout we see what else they can do?" He moved his hands down to your ass.

You turned around, facing him with a smirk. "Or, how about we go and get something to eat, then see how we're feeling?"

"Tease," he said, though he was smiling.

You pecked his lips. "Your hands won't lose their skills by you eating."

"They could."

"But with food in us, we'll have more energy..."

Trip put his hands on your hips. "You may be right. All right, you convinced me. Food now, fun later."