DS9. Enemies To Lovers With Odo Would Include...

A/N: @IrisPerea requested this

You would be a member of Starfleet, probably in security. Odo wouldn't appreciate your presence on the station—he'd feel a little offended and threatened by Starfleet bringing in their own security officers, as is Odo and his team weren't good enough.

You and Odo would have spats quite often, sometimes in front of others, sometimes alone. It would normally be on how to run security and how to deal with certain situations on the station. You'd want to do things according to Starfleet's regulations, and Odo would want to do things his way in accordance to Bajoran regulations. You'd argue and bicker, trying to convince the other why one way was better than the other. In the end, you'd have to bring it up with Captain Sisko and Major Kira, who would try to figure out a way to please both you and Odo.

You would probably be friends with Quark, mostly to spite Odo. Quark would of course find your ongoing feud with Odo very amusing and would do whatever he could to intensify it when he got bored.

Julian and Miles would most likely pick up on the romantic and sexual tension first. They'd first notice it when you and Odo were in a heated argument, faces inches apart, both with adrenaline running through your bodies. One of them, probably Julian, would make some comment like, "Why don't you two just make out already and save us all of this awkward tension?"

You and Odo would deny any feelings for the other that were anything other than distain and annoyance.

After working together for a while, you two would finally be able to figure things out on your own. You'd begin to compromise and deal out plans of action or punishments together.

After not being dragged into an argument for several weeks, Kira would come down to Odo's office to see what was going on. She'd be shocked, but also slightly amused, saying, "Never thought I'd see the day when you two were cooperating."

That cooperation would only grow. You and Odo would begin to develop an appreciation for the other's way of conducting security. In fact, you would start to compliment Odo on his techniques and intelligence. Odo wouldn't want to admit that your work was good as well, not after fighting with you for so long. But, he would eventually admit to you that he admired your work and enjoyed working with you.

Julian would set you two up on a date after seeing you two starting to get along. He'd tell both of you to meet him at Quark's at a certain time and then not show up. His plan would work; you and Odo would both be waiting for Julian when you started talking and realized you had been set up. You two would spend the next few hours chatting and laughing, mostly about how Julian had tricked you and for some reason neither of you were upset about it. You'd realize then that you two had more in common than either of you thought.

You'd start spending more time together off duty after that. You'd visit him in his office when you weren't working, just to talk to him and catch up. He would do the same, and then it would become routine to visit one another if one was working when the other wasn't. You'd also spend time in your quarters. Odo wouldn't want to go to Quark's with you because he didn't want to have to deal with Quark when he was trying to spend time with you.

After hanging out for some time, you'd both realize that the feelings you had for one another were not platonic. You'd be the first to admit it, since Odo isn't that great with feelings and all that. You two would just be hanging out in your quarters when you'd say, "It's so crazy how last year you and I hated each other and now I... think I might be falling in love with you."

When you and Odo began dating openly a few months later, everyone on board was shocked to say the least. Everyone except for Julian, of course. They'd all be supportive, though, because despite your rocky start, you and Odo grew to love one another and made each other very happy.