Voy. Tom Paris - Date Night

"After you," Tom said as the holodeck doors opened. He extended his hand, gesturing for you to step in.

You shot him a smile. "Such a gentleman."

He smirked at you. "Well if I wasn't, what would I be?"

You shrugged as you stepped into the holodeck. "Just another dirty-blond guy with gorgeous blue eyes."

Tom chuckled, going beside you. "Thanks. I think."

You smiled and looked around at the holodeck. You were standing on an asphalt road outside of a colourful building. "What is this place?"

"It's called minigolf." He opened the door of the building and again gestured for you to go in first. You did, and looked around at the bright neon lights and strange looking boxes.

"Those are called arcade games," he informed you. "You put special coins in them then get tickets if you win. You can cash the tickets in for prizes."

You wrinkled your nose. "That's weird."

He smirked and lead you to the front desk. He grabbed a small golf club with a green handle and handed it to you. "Usually there's workers at these places, but I thought it'd be better if it was just the two of us."

You took the club and smiled. "Good thinking, Lieutenant."

He grabbed a club with a blue handle and then grabbed two golf balls, the colours matching your clubs. He led you through a doorway. The lights inside were dim, and everything was neon. You noticed the white on your shirt was glowing.

"Black lights?" you asked, looking up at the ceiling.

Tom smiled. "Most indoor mini golf facilities had them to make the experience extra special."

You nodded. "This is so cool." You looked around at the different set ups; all of the plastic and wooden plants, arches, rocks, and other objects to make the scenes for the course.

"You can go first," you said. "Show me how it's done."

He nodded and went to three circles painted on the floor, indicating where to put from. He placed his ball down on the middle circle and gently hit it with his club. The ball hit a corner and rolled towards the hole.

"So close," he said with a sigh. "You go, babe."

You went to the circles and took your shot. Your ball rolled around the corner perfectly and went straight into the whole. You let out a squeak of surprise. "I did it! Hole in one!"

Tom's eyes widened. "Beginner's luck."

You grinned at him. "You're jealous."

He smirked, rolling his eyes as he went to his ball. "Mhm, sure, Y/N."

After over a dozen holes, Tom was growing annoyed with how many hole-in-one's and pars you were getting. As you positioned yourself to take your shot, you felt Tom's hand smack your ass. You yelped and accidentally hit the ball. It went nowhere near the hole. You whirled on Tom and glared. "What the hell?"

He smiled innocently. "What? Your ass was just stuck out so nicely. I couldn't help it."

You scoffed, rolling your eyes. "Getting cheeky now that you're losing?"

He bit his lip and shrugged. "I like your bum, Y/N, shoot me."

You rolled your eyes again. "Mhm. It's your turn, hotshot."

He winked and went to his ball. Just as he was about to hit the ball with his club, you smacked his ass, making a very nice noise in the process. Tom jolted and hit the ball with so much force, it flew over into the next course. It hit a fake tree and flew right into the hole for that course.

You laughed, doubling over as you grabbed at your side. Tom tried glaring at you, but ended up laughing with you. You crouched before plopping onto your ass and laughing harder. Tom laughed, taking a seat beside you.

"You ... you finally got a hole in one," you said between laughs.

Tom snorted in laughter. "Guess I did. Thanks for the help, babe."

You leaned against his shoulder a giggling fit took over. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and rubbed your back slowly.

"How're you so good at this?" he asked. "You've never done it before."

You wiped your eyes and smiled. "No," you agreed. "But I have gone to the holodeck with the Doctor and played actual golf with him before."

Tom laughed. "No way! That's not fair."

You giggled. "All's fair in love, war, and minigolf."