Ent. Jonathan Archer - Dress Shopping

Jon looked up when he heard you exit the changing room in the tailor's place on board the Enterprise. A smile found its way to his face as he looked you up and down.

"What do you think?" you asked, giving a little twirl, knowing full well the tight dress made your ass look nice.

"I think... that you look amazing," he replied, staring at your curves. "It looks incredible on you, babe."

"Yeah?" you ask, looking at yourself in the mirror on the changing room door. "I'm not sure. It's a little short. If I bend over, my ass might hang out."

Jon bit his lip. "Test it out."

You glanced at him, smirking. "What?"

"Bend over," he mused. "I'll tell you whether or not it covers everything."

You rolled your eyes, though that's what you were hoping he'd say. You slowly bent over, reaching for your feet.

He sighed softly as he looked at your bum. He covered it up with a cough, remembering where he was. "It um, it's good."

You stood up straight and looked at him. "Yeah? Not too short?"

He shook his head quickly. "No. No, it's perfect length."

You smiled. "I'll get it, then. Maybe you can take me out to dinner this week so I can wear it."

Jon nodded, still looking at your body. "Yeah, yeah that sounds good."

"You okay? You look a bit flushed."

"M'fine."

You smirked and went into the changing room. "Sure."

When you exited the changing room a minute later, Jon took your hand and practically dragged you to the cashier. "Someone's anxious to get home," you teased with a laugh.

He shot you a look. "Hush."

You grabbed a bag for the dress from the tailor before you were pulled out into the corridor. "Eager are we?"

"Very," he replied. "Once we get back to my quarters, you're mine."