Voy. Harry Kim - "Please don't go."

You pulled a heavy blanket around your shoulders and sat down on your couch. You sighed as you snuggled into the fabric. After being wrongfully imprisoned for days by an alien race—who had graciously invited you and your crew to their planet—you just wanted to relax and forget the prison you had stayed in. You weren't mistreated by the officials, though your cellmate was not happy to be sharing their cell with you. They stole your food, drank your water, used your blanket, and hurt or yelled at you when you tried to stand up to them. After getting back to Voyager, you were cleared by The Doctor and given three days off work to recover mentally.

The chime to your quarters rang.

"Come in," you said.

The door opened and Harry stepped inside. "Hey," he said, walking towards you. "How are you doing?"

"Since you saw me an hour ago in sickbay?" You smiled softly, touched by his concern. "I'm okay."

"Do you need anything?"

"No, thank you."

Harry looked you over. "Food, maybe? I can ask Neelix to prepare something special for you."

"I'm fine, really," you said.

He nodded. "Okay, well, if you do need anything let me know."

When he turned to leave, you said, "Please don't go."

Harry looked back and quickly went to sit next to you. "I'll stay here, if that's what you want."

You nodded. "I think... I don't want to be alone."

He gave you a warm smile. "Then I'll stay."

You leaned against his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around you. He gently rubbed your arm through the blanket and leaned his head onto yours. That's how you stayed for a while, simply being comforted by his presence.