Voy. Harry Kim - "I thought you were dead."

You heard the sickbays doors open before shoes were slamming against the floor as someone ran towards your biobed.

"Y/N?" Harry asked, his voice hoarse, as if he'd been screaming or crying.

You looked at him tiredly. "Hey . . ."

He swallowed thickly, looking at the doctor. "How is she/he?"

"Perfectly fine," the doctor answered. "With my amazing skills as a medic, I was able to repair the damage to her/his frontal lobe as well as the spinal injury she/he endured. She'll/he'll make a full recovery, though she'll/he'll need to rest for at least a week."

Harry nodded slightly. "Can you give us a minute?"

The doctor nodded and grabbed his PADD before leaving to his office.

You reached for Harry's hand, and he grabbed it tightly. "I didn't think I'd see you again," Harry whispered. "When Chakotay called the ship, saying you needed immediate medical attention, I . . . I thought the worst."

You gave his hand a squeeze. "I'm okay now."

"But you weren't," he said, voice cracking. "I was so damn worried. The doctor wouldn't let me see you. He said it was hit or miss—that he wasn't sure if you'd make it. When Doc called me, I...I thought you were dead."

You frowned, rubbing your thumb across his knuckles. You noticed his pink eyes. "Harry, it's okay. I'm okay."

He nodded slightly. "I don't know what I'd do if you weren't. You're my everything, Y/N. If I lost you, I..." His voice started to shake and he trailed off.

"Come here." You opened your arms, knowing you wouldn't be able to sit up. Harry bent over and wrapped his arms around your torso carefully. You hugged his neck, pressing your lips against his cheek. "I'm right here, Harry. You haven't lost me—you won't lose me, okay? You're stuck with me."

He let out a slight chuckle. "There's no one I'd rather be stuck with."