DS9. Julian Bashir - "It's almost midnight."

The chime to your quarters went off and your eyebrows furrowed. Who would be visiting this late at night? You put your PADD down and said, "Come in."

The doors opened, and Julian stepped in. "Did I wake you?"

You shook your head and smiled, standing from the couch. "No, I was just reading."

He smiled softly. "I just wanted to check on you. See how you were recovering."

You gave him a look and said: "Julian, it's almost midnight. You could have waited until morning, or just asked me through the com."

"I could have," he agreed as he walked towards you. "But it's my duty as your doctor to check in whenever I see fit."

"And this time of night seemed fit to you?"

He glanced to the floor momentarily, then met your gaze, smiling sheepishly. "Well, it's my duty as your boyfriend to come to your quarters late at night."

You huffed in laughter. "I see. Well, I'm doing fine. Your amazing medical skills fixed me up."

"I'm glad to hear that," he murmured, putting his hands on your hips. "Because I was very worried about you before and during the procedure."

"I know you were. But I'm okay now. You don't have to worry anymore."

"I can't help it," he replied. "But I can't tell you how happy I am that you're okay."

You pressed a kiss to Julian's cheek. "It's all thanks to you."

He smiled. "I think we should get you to bed."

"Is that my doctor speaking, or my boyfriend?"

"Both. Your doctor thinks it'd be good for you to rest. Your boyfriend thinks it'd be great for you to cuddle with him."

You smiled. "Well, if I have to. . ."

Julian grinned. "You do. Doctor's orders."