The other guy *part 1* (Tom Holland)

Requested by megholland: Y/N is Harrison's girlfriend. When she meets Tom for the first time, she falls for him instantly. She doesn't say anything since she's dating Harrison but every time her and Tom see each other, he's sweet, kind and slightly flirty and Y/N also falls for him more.

I sat in the car next to my boyfriend, Harrison, him driving the vehicle as we drove to his best friend's house.

"You excited to meet Tom?" he asked, making me give him a smile as he put his spare hand on my thigh.

"Yeah. From what you've told me, he's a really good guy." I chuckled.

"Yeah, he is." he nodded. I had met Harrison on a night of clubbing three months ago, when the night had ended in us drunkenly hooking up. But we'd been together ever since, so it had worked out. We were currently on our way to his best friend Tom's house, who was hosting us for dinner. I had yet to meet the guy and so I was excited. After all, Harrison spoke very highly of him.

"Here we are." Harrison mumbled as he pulled onto the drive of one of the bigger houses on the street. I got out of the car, my eyes widening as I looked up at the large house.

"Fuck me, this place is huge." I scoffed.

"Yeah, he does well for himself." he chuckled as he slipped his hand into mine and intertwined our fingers. He led us up the path, making me bite my lip as he rang the doorbell. Suddenly, it opened, making my eyes widen. My throat dried, my mind going completely blank. Apart from a single thought. Fuck me, I thought as I came face-to-face with the insanely attractive brunette boy that had opened the door. I had never believed in love at first sight. Until now.

"Tom, hey!" Harrison laughed as he let go of my hand and tightly hugged "Tom".

"It's great to see you, mate! It's been too long." he returned the hug before looking at me. I gulped, trying to ignore the fact that Tom's smile softened, his eyes gently looking at me.

"Tom, this is my girlfriend, Y/N." Harrison announced proudly.

"Come in, love, it's amazing to finally meet you." Tom smiled. I gulped again, trying desperately to snap out of the trance that Tom had seemingly put me into as I wandered into the house.

"Y-yeah, it's amazing to meet you too. I've heard so much about you." I chuckled as I tried to recompose myself.

"I've heard a lot about you too. Haz says that you're an amazing dancer. I have to put that to the test and dance with you some time." he smirked, making me return it and bite my lip as the boy's eyes subtly flicked up and down my body. Not that I minded at all.

"Definitely." I smiled. He returned it as we all headed into the kitchen.

"I'm serious, Haz was such a nerdy kid!" Tom exclaimed, all of us laughing as we sat around his dining table and ate the food that Tom had prepared. Soft music played in the background, only lifting the mood more than it already was.

"You can't talk, mate, you were even worse!" Harrison laughed, making Tom smirk and shake his head.

"Lies." he smiled.

"Alright, I need the bathroom. I'll be back in a minute." Harrison nodded as he put his napkin on the table before standing up. He leant down and kissed my cheek as he passed me, making me give him a smile as he left the room.

"It really is nice to finally meet you, Y/N. Though you're even more beautiful than Haz described." Tom smiled, making me smirk and bite my lip. Was Tom flirting with me? Surely not, I thought as I looked at him. Though I had to admit that I didn't mind if he was flirting. After all, I had fallen for him the literal moment that we had locked eyes, and every word out of his mouth made me fall for him even more.