Harrison's little sister *part 1, SMUT* (Tom Holland)

Requested by pennywinkle0112: Y/N is Harrison's sister, and her and Tom hate each other, but also always tease each other.

"I'm home!" I yelled as I shut the front door.

"Tom's over!" Harrison shouted back, making me sigh and close my eyes.

"Awesome." I mumbled, mentally preparing myself for facing the asshole as I headed into the living room. My brother and his best friend looked up at me as I walked in, Tom rolling his eyes before he looked back at the TV.

"Good to see you too, dickhead." I scoffed, him just flipping me off in response as I shrugged my jacket off. I was Y/N Osterfield, Harrison's younger sister by a year. My brother and I got on well enough, but I only wished that I could say the same about his best friend, Tom. It sucked because the twenty-four-year old was hot as fuck, and was really nice on the rare occasion that I'd seen him be nice. But for some reason, he loved just being a dick to me, and had even started to tease me with little touches and "accidental" brushes in the last year or so. The sexual tension was building steadily, but I wasn't sure yet if I wanted it to ignite.

"Would it kill you two to just get along?" Harrison sighed.

"I'm not the problem here, Haz, he is." I nodded, making Tom roll his eyes as I started to head into the kitchen.

"You wish, love." Tom scoffed. It was my turn to roll my eyes as I headed to the fridge and opened it. I sighed and bent down, my eyes skimming over the contents as I tried to find something to eat.

"Watch." my eyes widened as Tom spoke, his hands placing themselves on my waist as he moved past me. I immediately stood up straight and looked at him, my cheeks burning and my eyes wide as he grabbed a glass and headed to the sink.

"What the fuck was that?" I scoffed, apart from something that I very much enjoyed, I also thought to myself. Tom looked at me over his shoulder.

"What was what?" he mumbled.

"That. You putting your hands on my waist." I spat.

"What, you didn't enjoy it?" he teased, his eyebrow raising as he leant against the counter and took a sip of his water. I clenched my jaw at him and tried desperately not to blush at his words.

"It doesn't matter if I enjoyed it or not. The point is that you didn't need to put your hands on me to move past me." I snapped through gritted teeth. In reality, I didn't mind what he'd done at all, but things would become extremely awkward if he knew that I wanted to fuck him.

"I did because your arse was sticking out, and so was in the way." he nodded.

"You could have easily gotten past." I scoffed.

"Maybe I could have done. Maybe you didn't want me to get past without touching you a little." he shrugged. My eyes widened at his words.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Maybe you were trying to tease me, love." he smirked.

"Why the fuck would I want to do that?" I spat. To make him fuck me.

"Well, because you know what I want to-." he stopped himself from talking, his eyes wavering as he looked down. My eyes widened slightly, my heart jumping at him stopping himself. He wanted to what?

"Finish your sentence, Tom." I demanded as I walked to him. He gulped, his jaw clenched as he looked up at me.

"Fuck you." he spat.

"Fuck you too, Tommy, finish. Your. Sentence." I snapped back.

"No, fuck you-."

"Finish the fucking sentence-."