The drummer (Tom Holland)

Requested by GrungeWeirdo: Y/N is the lead guitarist in a band and she has a crush on Tom, who is the drummer in her band but is in a relationship. When she's alone, she plays a song about how she's in love with him, not realising that he's listening to her. He doesn't know that the song is about him but eventually figures it out and also realises that he also had feelings for her the entire time.

I jumped around the stage, my fingers strumming the guitar strings quickly and my heart thumping in my chest as we played the music as loud as we could. I turned around to look at Tom, the extremely attractive boy slamming the drumsticks against the drums as hard as they would go as sweat dripped down his face. His curls were wet from how hot he was, making him look absolutely god-like as his tank top hung off of his body and just about showed one of his pecks. He noticed me looking at him and smirked, making me return it as he winked at me. God, how did I end up here, I thought as I turned around and ran back to the microphone to sing the next bit. I had started a band at the age of sixteen with my best friends, Tom and Harrison, and much to our surprise, it had actually taken off. Before long, the three of us were getting record deals and releasing albums, all whilst going on worldwide tours. And the entire time, I'd had the biggest fucking crush on Tom. Luckily the boy had absolutely no idea, but that also lived to hurt me considering that his girlfriend of a year came along on tour with us a lot, so I'd have to watch and try not to cry as they cuddled and kissed. I kept my feelings to myself, though, I wasn't about to fuck up all of our dream lives over something so stupid. I finished singing the last line, the crowd going wild as we reached the end of the show. I laughed and bit my lip, Harrison returning it as we put our instruments down and Tom came down from the drums. I stood in between the boys, my fingers intertwining with theirs as we took a bow. The screams from the crowd were deafening, making me grateful for our ear plugs as we bowed again before waving and walking off of the stage.

"That was amazing!" I laughed as I immediately turned to hug the boys.

"It really was, but I absolutely stink, so I'm going to get straight in the shower." Harrison chuckled, making us nod as he jogged off. I bit my lip and looked at Tom, making him laugh as I hugged him tightly again.

"It felt so good out there." I sighed in bliss, his arms tightly around my waist as he lifted me up slightly.

"It always does, love. Always feels amazing with you." he admitted into my ear as he put me down. I pulled away but only enough to look at him, my smile dipping slightly at his words. What the fuck did he mean by that?

"What?" I chuckled slightly. He gulped and looked at me.

"I, um...we need to talk-."

"Tommy!" we looked to the side, my eyes wavering as Lia, Tom's girlfriend, rushed towards us.

"Hey, darling." Tom chuckled, his hands moving away from my waist and cupping hers instead as he kissed her. I had no right to feel this way since I wasn't his girlfriend, but that hurt.

"It was an amazing show, you guys, as always." Lia chuckled, making me force a smile onto my lips as Tom hooked his arm around her waist and pulled her into his side.

"Thank you, it means a lot that you support us through this." I nodded.

"Well, I'm here for Tom, but sure, I guess that I support you and Haz, too, Y/N." she teased. I forced a laugh and nodded, my heart jumping at how much I hated this.

"I-I better go and shower too, see you guys at dinner." I nodded as I started to back away.

"See you then, darling. Great show." Tom smiled. I returned it and turned around to continue walking, tears pricking my eyes as I walked away.