Punishment *part 2, SMUT* (Mob boss!AU, Tom Holland)

Requested by DepthsOfTartarus: Tom is punishing Y/N again, but it gets too much to handle and so she uses the safe gesture. Tom stops immediately and they end up cuddling in bed.

*Please note: this is another one-shot where the first part is in my first book. It's chapter 199, so if you haven't read that one, please go and read that before this because otherwise this one won't make sense. Thank you and enjoy ;)*

I sat in Tom's office, my gaze glued to my husband's as I sat at his desk. He sat on the other side, a tumbler of whiskey in his hand and his eyes staring into mine. Neither of us were breaking and I doubt either of us would. After all, we were just as stubborn as each other.

"Are you going to say sorry? Or am I punishing you, again?" he asked through gritted teeth. I stuck my tongue in my cheek as I tried not to smirk.

"You told me never to lie to you, Tommy. And so I can't say that I'm sorry." I shook my head. He scoffed and nodded as he looked into the tumbler.

"You know the routine by now. Go upstairs, get fully undressed and be on the bed, naked, by the time that I get up there. If you want to act like a brat, that's how I'll treat you." he stated.

"Okay, Tommy." I returned simply, trying not to smirk as I stood up and headed out of his office. It was the same story as it always was, Tom and I had gone out to a mob dinner and I had spent the entire night teasing him. He must have been feeling generous because for once, he'd given me the chance to apologise. Of course I hadn't taken it. I'd take being punished by him over us playing happy families any day. And so I was currently heading upstairs, slowly undressing as I was. I pulled my blouse off and dropped it to the floor, my hands reaching behind to my ass to undo the zip of my skirt. The garment fell to the floor and I stepped out of it as I headed into our bedroom. I unclipped my bra and threw it to the floor before pulling my thong down my legs, leaving me completely naked. I crawled onto the bed and lay down on it, ready for Tom as my heart pounded in my chest. As if on cue, I heard him starting to come up the stairs. He raised his eyebrow and tried not to smirk as he walked towards the room, his eyes flicking to each piece of discarded clothing.

"Good girl." He mumbled and nodded, making me bite my lip as he walked in and shut the door.

"The question is, what am I doing with you today?" He muttered to himself as he went to our wardrobe and got out our box. I bit my lip as I watched him carefully, the wetness between my legs growing as he dug out the usual things of handcuffs, rope and the ball gag.

"Hands up." He nodded. I pouted at him, making him raise his eyebrow at me.

"Don't you dare keep misbehaving, you're already going to be punished enough. Stop being a brat and put your hands up. Now." He demanded. I huffed out in further defiance, though both of us knew that I was enjoying this. I raised my hands, Tom immediately grabbing my wrists and pinning them to the headboard before clipping the handcuffs around my wrists. He pulled away, my hands now restrained as he grabbed the ball gag.

"You remember our safe gesture, sweetheart?" he mumbled as he placed the ball gag in between my lips and buckled it around my head. I balled my hand into a fist, Tom nodding as his eyes flicked up to check it.

"Good, darling. Though as always I doubt that you'll need it, my girl can handle a lot of punishment, can't you?" he cooed, making me nod as he climbed back off of the bed. He smirked in response, his lip in between his teeth and the tent in his trousers growing as finally, he grabbed the rope. He grabbed my right ankle and tied it to the post at the end of our bed before doing the same to my left ankle, leaving me completely tied up and at my husband's mercy. Though, that's how we both liked it.

"Now, this is the second week in a row that you've been so defiant and naughty in public. You clearly didn't learn from last time, even when you said that you had. So now, I have to punish you for lying to me, as well as being defiant again tonight." he stated, making me gulp as the tingling sensation in between my legs worsened. He rummaged through our box and pulled out the biggest vibrating dildo that we had, making my eyes widen. He wasn't actually going to use that, was he? I loved the feeling of it, I couldn't deny that, but the dildo was so big that it would slam into my g-spot immediately. It was an amazing feeling but one most of the time that I couldn't handle.

"This good with you, angel?" Tom checked, making me gulp and nod hesitantly. I figured that it was worth a try.

"Alright, good. Remember what to do if you want to stop. You're being punished but I'm not a monster." He teased slightly, making me chuckle against the gag. He lowered the dildo and started to tease my clit with the tip of it, making me suck in a breath as he gently moved it up and down my folds. He turned it on at the lowest setting, making me moan against the gag and arch my back off of the bed as the vibrations started to move through me. I squeezed my eyes shut, my hands pulling at the handcuffs as Tom continued to move the vibrating tip against my core.

"That good, babe?" He cooed, smirking as I nodded eagerly. I choked against the gag, my toes curling and my legs fighting to move as the knot continued to build up in my stomach. Suddenly it clicked off, making me whine as I raised my head to look at Tom.

"Remember that you're being punished, angel, don't give me that look." He scolded, making me roll my eyes at him. He squinted his eyes and stood up.

"Hey." He spoke as he sat right down next to me and wrapped his hand around my throat, forcing me to look at him. I would have smirked at him had I not been wearing the ball gag.

"You're being punished, for being a brat. You don't get to whine and complain when I edge you. Do you understand, darling?" He scoffed. I nodded and maintained eye contact with him, making him clench his jaw as he let go of my throat and looked back down at the dildo. He took it and looked at me, a gasp slipping past the gag as he gently pushed it into me. My eyes squeezed shut and my back arched off of the bed again as immediately, the sheer size of the dildo meant that it was brushing my g-spot already. Tom turned it on, making me cry out as outrageous vibrations started to roll through my body. I choked, my toes curling and my hands pulling desperately at the handcuffs as I could already feel my orgasm in the pit of my stomach. But it was almost too much, it was becoming uncomfortable, and I wasn't sure how much I could handle. Tom clicked the button again and upped the vibration speed, making me cry out. I shook my head and tightly balled my hand into a fist, making Tom's eyes widen.

"Jesus, okay, shit, darling." He gulped as he immediately turned the dildo off and gently pulled it out of me. A small hiss left my lips at the new feeling of emptiness, my eyes opening as Tom leant up and undid the ball gag.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" He asked, making me gulp and nod as he leant up and undid the handcuffs too.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay. Sorry, Tommy, it was getting too much. It didn't feel good, I couldn't handle it." I shook my head.

"No, no, don't apologise, it's okay. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have gotten the biggest vibrator out." He sighed as he lay down next to me and gently pulled me into his body. I shook my head, my gaze looking up at him as he curled his arm around my waist and I rested my head and hand on his chest.

"It's not your fault, Tommy. I was the one who was a brat." I teased, making him laugh.

"Well, needless to say that your punishment won't be happening now. How about we just cuddle and watch movies for the rest of the night, yeah?" He suggested.

"Sounds perfect, Tommy. Thank you for understanding." I whispered.

"Of course, darling. I'm glad that you said something." He reassured. I sighed and nodded as I rested my head back against his chest, his lips finding my hair as he turned the TV on and we continued cuddling.