Thirst tweets and games (Tom Holland)

Requested by bluebutterflygal: Tom and Y/N are both actors who don't know each other, but are both on James Cordon's show, reading thirst tweets from fans. For the rest of the show, they're playing games and stuff, but Tom keeps flirting with Y/N and making her blush.

I sat in my dressing room, scrolling through my phone as I waited to be called onto James Cordon's show. To say that I was excited was an understatement. I had been on before, and it was a bog standard ten pm Saturday night show. But what made it exciting this time around, was that I'd be on it with Tom Holland. I'd had a crush on the incredibly attractive actor for the longest time, but somehow, despite the fact that we were both actors, our paths had yet to cross. I was very glad that today, that would change.

"Y/N." I looked up and gave Rachel a small smile as she walked in.

"He's ready for you." she nodded.

"Brill, let's do this." I nodded as I stood up and followed her out of the room.

"Has anyone from the show told you that you're going to be doing yet?" she asked.

"Nope." I shook my head. She smiled sheepishly at me, making my eyebrows furrow.

"Rach, what am I doing?" I chuckled.

"Don't sack me for this, but, um...turns out that the first thing is that you'll be reading thirst tweets from fans-."

"Sorry?!" I exclaimed, my eyes widening as I stopped in my tracks.

"I know, I'm sorry, I only just got told." she sighed. I looked at her.

"I have to read...thirst tweets...about myself...in front of my celebrity crush?!" I exclaimed.

"If it's any consolation, Tom has to do the same." she chuckled. I sighed and shook my head as we continued walking, my heart now thumping harshly in my chest as we walked towards the set of the talk show. I loved my fans, there was no lying about that, but some of them had said some weird shit about me on social media. Weird shit that I could have happily lived without Tom knowing. I gulped, my heart pounding even more as we walked on to see Tom and one of his brothers stood there. His eyes flicked to me, the chocolate in them brightening as he saw me.

"Y/N, right? It's great to meet you." he smiled as he leant down and kissed my cheek.

"It's amazing to meet you too, Tom. Out of curiosity, you know what we're doing first, right?" I chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, we're reading thirst tweets about ourselves. It'll be interesting." he nodded and returned my chuckle.

"You can say that again." I scoffed, making him laugh and shake his head.

I sat on the chair on set, my heart pounding in my chest as I waited for the cameras to start rolling. Some cheeky fucker onset had suggested that I went first reading my thirst tweets, so I was currently sitting alone on the stage, with Tom and everyone else standing behind the cameras as the audience watched.

"Hello, I'm Y/N Y/L/N, and today, because I apparently hate myself, we're going to be reading thirst tweets about me." I nodded, making the audience and everyone else laugh. I sighed and bit my lip as my gaze flicked to Tom. He gave me a thumbs up and a wink, forcing me to look down at the phone in my hand as I desperately tried not to blush at the wink.

"Okay, here we go, first one. 'I'm as straight as the next woman, but Y/N /Y/L/N could get it any day. Fuck me, that chick be fine as hell'." I read out, making Tom and everyone else laugh as I looked at the camera.

"Um, thank you, at HaileyStanford. For what it's worth, I swing both ways, so shoot your shot, babe." I nodded, making Tom laugh and clap as his face scrunched up with the laughter.