Beautiful girl (Tom Holland)

Requested by mrsholland199601: Y/N is an interviewer at the premier of "Spider-Man: homecoming". When she starts to interview Tom, he freezes because of how beautiful she is. He takes her to the after-party and something happens between them.

Tom's P.O.V

Tom stepped out of the limo, a smile spreading onto his face as immediately people cheered and the boy was blinded by camera flashes. He stood up fully and buttoned up his jacket as he started to walk along the red carpet. Today was the official premier for Tom's first Spider-Man movie, "Spider-Man: homecoming". And boy was he excited. He walked along to the photography section, several voices already yelling at him as he faced the paparazzi and stuck his hands into his trouser pockets.

"TOM! OVER HERE!"

"TOM! GIVE US A SMILE!"

"TOM, DO THE SPIDER-MAN POSE!"

"Oh, that's a new one, one that I'm not going to do." he smiled and shook his head, making the paparazzi laugh and continue to take photos.

"Alright, thank you." Tom nodded, one hand still in his pocket as he moved on to the interview section. He looked up, his eyes widening as he saw the girl who'd be interviewing him. The absolutely beautiful girl. Tom breathed out, the boy suddenly feeling weightless as he looked at the stunning girl. Her hair was curled and fell around her shoulders, her smokey eyes and red lips making her look absolutely stunning. Her body was covered by a slim-fitting red dress, the garment hugging her stunning body in every perfect way and making her look absolutely breathtaking. He was in love. The girl spotted him, her eyes brightening.

"Tom! Hey, over here!" She smiled and raised her hand. His eyes widened slightly, his mind blank as she walked over to him.

"Shit, fuck." He gulped, his mind completely blank and his body freezing as she got to him.

Y/N's P.O.V

I stood in the interviews' section of the red carpet, waiting for everyone as they came through. I had already interviewed Zendaya and Jacob Batalon, and now I was waiting for Tom Holland. To say that I was nervous was an understatement. This was my first big interview since getting this job six months ago, and so the fact that I was going to be interviewing my celebrity crush was making my stomach do flips. I had to admit that that was why I'd made such an effort with my outfit. I turned around as I heard yelling. I gulped, my heart pounding in my chest as I saw Tom Holland get out of the limo. I bit my lip, admiring how fucking hot the attractive boy was as he stood up and buttoned up his jacket. I took deep breaths and tried to compose myself.

"This is it, Y/N. This is the biggest interview of your career so far." I mumbled to myself before looking back up. Tom looked at me, his stunning eyes slightly wide as my eyes brightened.

"Tom! Hey, over here!" I smiled and raised my hand. His eyes widened further as I walked over to him. He mumbled something, though I couldn't make it out as I got to him.

"Tom, I'm Y/N, it's amazing to meet you." I smiled as I hugged him, his arms hesitantly wrapping around me and returning the hug.

"Y/N...wow, um...great to meet you, h-how come I've never met you before?" He chuckled nervously.

"I only joined the company six months ago, it's my first time doing a premier." I nodded as I pulled away and looked at him. He gulped and just stared at me, his mouth opening and closing.

"Are you okay?" I chuckled. His eyes widened slightly.

"Shit, I'm sorry, you're just so beautiful...shit." He sighed, my eyes widening as he squeezed his eyes shut and pinched the bridge of his nose. Tom Holland just said that I was beautiful. Dreams can come true, I thought as I bit my lip.