Jealousy and thirst tweets (Tom Holland)

Requested by LibbyStocks: Y/N and Tom are dating and do an interview which is reading thirst tweets. Tom gets jealous and defensive over what people are saying about Y/N. When they get home, Y/N teases Tom for getting jealous.

Tom and I sat on the set, ready to do the couples' interview that we'd agreed to do for Buzzfeed. Tom and I had been dating for a year now, and today, we were doing an interview in which we were reading thirst tweets from fans about ourselves and each other. It was going to be interesting.

"Thank you for being here, guys, we're huge fans of both of you here." The interviewer smiled as she sat down opposite us.

"No way, we love watching Buzzfeed all the time!" Tom laughed, making me return it and nod in agreement.

"Well it's great to have you guys as fans." She chuckled.

"Are we all good?" The producer of the interview asked from behind the camera.

"Yeah, I think so." I smiled.

"Awesome, okay. In three, two, one." She nodded before pointing at the interviewer.

"Hello and welcome to Buzzfeed, I'm Malia. Today I'm with 'Spider-Man' stars and young power couple of Hollywood, Tom Holland and Y/N Y/L/N. And today, they're going to be reading thirst tweets about themselves." She smiled.

"Remind me to sack our agents." Tom joked as he looked at me, making Malia and I laugh.

"Okay, so, Y/N, we'll have a look at yours first, so here you go." Malia nodded as she handed me the phone.

"Alright, so I'm just reading the tweets that you've selected?" I checked.

"Yes, and then you're reacting to them together." She nodded.

"Got you." I mumbled, Tom's arm curling around my waist as he leant in to also look at the tweets. My eyes widened as I saw the first one.

"Fuck me-shit, are we allowed to swear on this?" I gasped, making Tom laugh and throw his head back.

"Bit late now, darling!" he laughed.

"Don't worry, you're allowed to swear. Some of the tweets are a lot worse than any swear word that you could say." She chuckled. Tom and I looked at each other.

"How bad are some of these tweets?" He scoffed as I read the first one again.

"Okay, so, this is the tweet. 'Y/N, bring that sweet ass over here, I'd literally pay to smash'." I read out, making Tom's eyes widen.

"What the fuck? Come on, man, that's just gross." Tom groaned.

"I've heard worse." I shrugged.

"And we've found worse." Malia nodded.

"What?!" Tom exclaimed.

"Let me move onto the next one, Tommy." I chuckled, making him sigh and shake his head as he pulled me into his body again.

"Jesus, wow...'Tom Holland is the luckiest guy on the planet getting to rail Y/N, fuck, that girl lives rent free in my wank bank'. Okay, I don't need to know that." I chuckled and shook my head.

"That's fucking disgusting. Can't believe these arseholes are actually okay to put stuff like that on social media." Tom scoffed again. I looked at him, my eyebrows furrowing as his grip on my waist got tighter. I'd seen my boyfriend jealous enough times to know what it looked like, and he was getting jealous.

"It's okay, Tommy, it's just people being stupid online." I shrugged.

"Not being stupid, being disrespectful and misogynistic." He grumbled. I playfully rolled my eyes at him and rested my arm over his shoulder, making his arm pull me closer as I continued to read the tweets.

Tom and I wandered into the house, my lip in between my teeth as I watched him. I'd read a few more thirst tweets before it was Tom's turn, and he'd gotten increasingly defensive and jealous with each one, until the point where I was virtually sitting on his lap with how much his arm was wrapped around me. He went straight into the kitchen, making me sigh as I followed him in.

"You okay, Tommy?" I asked, my eyes on my boyfriend as he grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" He mumbled. I chuckled and bit my lip as he leant against the counter.

"That was a fun interview, huh. At bigdaddy was really sweet about my ass." I nodded as I started to tease him. He scoffed and looked at me.

"Very funny, love." He muttered as he sipped his beer.

"I'm not joking. At fuckyourmum was right too, you're very lucky that you get to fuck me." I continued to tease as I put my arms around his waist.

"Yeah, I fucking know that I am." He scoffed and looked down at me. I chuckled and bit my lip, making him sigh and put his beer down before curling his arm around me.

"I know that it's silly that I got jealous and defensive over stupid people and their tweets. But it just really struck a chord in me to hear people talk about you like a piece of meat. My thirst tweets were just things like 'he's so hot', yours were 'I want to fuck you until you can't walk'. I just didn't think that they'd be that degrading. I didn't realise that people spoke about you so grossly." He admitted quietly. I sighed and bit my lip, resting my head on his shoulder as he pulled me closer.

"I know, Tommy, and it does suck, but they're just idiots. I appreciate you getting defensive over me because you're right, what's said is demeaning, but do you have to be jealous? No." I scoffed and shook my head. He bit his lip and looked down at me.

"I love you, Tommy. And you're being silly if you think that I'm going to leave you for some Incel who reduces me to an object for their pleasure." I nodded, making him laugh.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. For the record, though, I'm going to keep an eye on tweets about you from now on and I will call people out if they say gross stuff about you." He promised.

"I don't have a problem with that, Tommy." I chuckled, making him smile as he leant down and gently kissed me.